Steve (the official callout)

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
**** Steve, my thread gets a Steveo original response and you just rehash an older post here?

You're slackin man, all the tree planting must be getting to you.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
JKD said:
Once again, please remove your daddy's silver spoon from your mouth, I can't understand a gawd damn thing you are sayin. blah blah blah....

come original you got to come original, all entertainers come original...:coolman:

JKD

Banned
DHG BULLITT said:
come original you got to come original, all entertainers come original...:coolman:

Are you still flappin your man pleaser?

Do us all a favor and shut your cockholster, get away from the computer and go to the nearest track and learn to drive your car so I don't have to listen to all the lame exuses you will envitably come up with.

LMAO, yuppie punk kid with a parent funded car, no driving skills, 460 rwhp car barely struggling to stay in the 8's. You give me WAY too much ammo.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
JKD said:
Are you still flappin your man pleaser?

Do us all a favor and shut your cockholster, get away from the computer and go to the nearest track and learn to drive your car so I don't have to listen to all the lame exuses you will envitably come up with.

LMAO, yuppie punk kid with a parent funded car, no driving skills, 460 rwhp car barely struggling to stay in the 8's. You give me WAY too much ammo.

Bitter old man with a self funded car that doesn't run, struggling to stay running, you give me a reason to cry @ night.

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
I don't think that I would be going out on a limb by saying:

We are a bunch of silly geese.

p.s. When Donnie sees what that fellow typed above, he is going to snap......(I can't wait)

Last edited:

blownaltered

Established Member
Mixing32 said:
I am just a pullied cobra looking for a shit talker to shut up. It helps me sleep
You know what helps me sleep at night, your moms titty in my mouth. You think I give a flying F*** that you have a pullied cobra, which by the way I hear its more like a ported 17lb boost with a 100 shot car. Go F*** yourself I don't know you frankly I don't know anyone who gives a shit to know you. Go home, sit on your ass and think of another way to look cool to people, than talking shit on a web site, the guys on here that talk shit are all friends, since I don't know you go F*** yourself. Have a nice day.

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
blownaltered said:
You know what helps me sleep at night, your moms titty in my mouth. You think I give a flying F*** that you have a pullied cobra, which by the way I hear its more like a ported 17lb boost with a 100 shot car. Go F*** yourself I don't know you frankly I don't know anyone who gives a shit to know you. Go home, sit on your ass and think of another way to look cool to people, than talking shit on a web site, the guys on here that talk shit are all friends, since I don't know you go F*** yourself. Have a nice day.

I knew this was coming...............:bash:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Mixing32 said:
I am just a pullied cobra looking for a shit talker to shut up. It helps me sleep
I've got 2 foxes with Vortechs on low boost you can shut up if you want...

how much to shut you up? $500 on each race? dead stop~street 1/4 mile?:lol:

Hell I'd probably beat you in my "pullied" Cobra....:lol1:

JKD

Banned
STROKD said:
I've got 2 foxes with Vortechs on low boost you can shut up if you want...

how much to shut you up? $500 on each race? dead stop~street 1/4 mile?:lol:

Hell I'd probably beat you in my "pullied" Cobra....:lol1:

And the gauntlet has been thrown down....

blownaltered

Established Member
I think sheldon and steve just need to hug each other and get over this fued. You to just need to kiss and make up tonight, all this bitching between you to has been going on to long. Now just finger each others ass' and call it a day you ****.

Users who are viewing this thread