Sti vs cobra videos here.

Laztug

Established Member
:bored::bored::bored::bored::bored::bored::bored::bored::bored::bored::bored::bored::bored::bored::bored::bored:
Would say good kill.......but there is no way a real TERMINATOR could lose to a Subaru.
That Cobra obviously didnt know you two were racing. Nice try troll.
This race was rigged you just used your AWD subaru advantage to cheat that Cobra. You are lucky this wasnt a dig race, that cobra would of killed you!
Typical Subaru owner.

nice kill! What is done to that thing! I didn't think you would pull on the cobra.
Prepare yourself.....big sig crew is coming.:rolling:

blk02edge

Established Member
Hahaha OR it was a stockish cobra vs a modded sti.... nothing unrealistic here

wicked96gt

Established Member
Mods on both cars? Didn't hear any whine from the cobra. Sounded stock? But good kill. I hurt this kids feeling in a sti one time. Had bolt ons and bigger turbo and was expecting to beat me... yea that didn't happen haha.

matt87

Established Member
i remember when my friend took me for a ride in his then brand new stock 04 cobra. about 10 minutes into the drive we proceeded to get killed by a wrx(wasnt even an sti) never took those lightly again, ever.

Alien STI

Established Member
Mods on both cars? Didn't hear any whine from the cobra. Sounded stock? But good kill. I hurt this kids feeling in a sti one time. Had bolt ons and bigger turbo and was expecting to beat me... yea that didn't happen haha.
So..The cobra..isn't stock by any means and the owner doesn't want his mods told. He's a member here tho. I'll post another kill of mine real soon and I'll post his numbers but I know it's going to be hard for some to believe. I will say this though, that cobra is over 500 to the wheels and you guys know how easy that is for cobras to achieve.

Alien STI

Established Member
I have a 3rd video where I give the cobra the hit but I'm having issues posting it. Keeps shutting the tapa talk app when I try to up load it.

KyleSVT

Terminated
Established Member
So..The cobra..isn't stock by any means and the owner doesn't want his mods told. He's a member here tho. I'll post another kill of mine real soon and I'll post his numbers but I know it's going to be hard for some to believe. I will say this though, that cobra is over 500 to the wheels and you guys know how easy that is for cobras to achieve.

lol doesn't want his mods told? Come on dude lol

Satyr

Established Member
I'll tell him to come in and tell you himself. It's Nothing new a lot of people don't like there mods being put out in the open.

Actually, that seems pretty new. Most all racing vids start with a breakdown of what's racing. For example, if the Cobra was stock, few would be surprised (and that puts your vehicle in a relatively mediocre class, mods-wise). If the cobra had a 2.3 on it, then it's a bit more surprising (and puts your vehicle into a somewhat select class, depending on the Cobra's boost level and supporting mods).

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
I'll tell him to come in and tell you himself. It's Nothing new a lot of people don't like there mods being put out in the open.

The only people I've ever met that don't like their mods revealed are grudge racers and LSX guys. It's not really too hard to guess his mods. Probably full bolton and ported or small blower upgrade like a 2.3 whipple.

blk02edge

Established Member

Post your mods then.. both of these cars have been out for years and everyone knows what they are both capable of with and without mods, nothing will be new or suprising. A driver can make bus lengths of difference. I assume thats why cobra owner doesnt want his mods posted.

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member

:dw: I don't think anyone cares that much. What secret configuration is he running that lets him get walked by an STi? Hell, maybe it's not even worth knowing if that's the case.

Last edited:

Venom81

Established Member
Im the owner of the cobra that ran the STI......and imma say this. .......he wims in the winter....lol

Now yall get my point......His Ass belonhs to me in above 70 degrees lmaoo

Venom81

Established Member
Also.... i dont list mods in the open because we have some none svt members who are dying to no whatd under the hood of the car that's been punishing there crew. As old as our cars is ..... its still a mystery to alot of these ****s out there how the 4.6 tears into there ass.... remember car was only a 2yr production and really knowledgeable to true racers and ford lovers. ....80% of the clowns in the DMV are excluded. ......if u wanna no my mods.....inbox me......or ill keep simple...........SHE WHINES THE LOUDEST.....#FORD

Users who are viewing this thread