Sti vs cobra videos here.

JHC95

Established Member
Both cars are amazing performers. I've owned a 07 STi and currently own a 03 Cobra and I have nothing bad to say about either one. I wish I could have both.

Alien STI

Established Member
Both cars are amazing performers. I've owned a 07 STi and currently own a 03 Cobra and I have nothing bad to say about either one. I wish I could have both.
Agreed. I chose the 5.0 for the newer interior an technology but I was real close to getting a cobra.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I've been in this section of the forum long enough and the kill section to notice the nut swining that is happening in here. When a Cobra owner puts up a video of his car slapping around and owning a STi it's cool and funny, nothing really said, and there has been plenty in the past 10+ years. Reverse the tables and it's trolling. I always always see the ol "race what ya brung" but in this case it seems to matter.. but it doesn't... If the Cobra wanted to race the STi and lost, that's his problem and what the Subaru had doesn't even matter.

Stop being a bunch of Cobro's.

It's trolling.

Do you see cobra owners go to nasioc just to post up their subie kill vids?

JesseSVTJames

Established Member
I must be quite bored to read all 8 pages in one sitting... :xpl:

Alien STI why are you ignoring slow306stang asking you to run Nov 15?

Last edited:

FL Steve

Established Member
I've been in this section of the forum long enough and the kill section to notice the nut swining that is happening in here. When a Cobra owner puts up a video of his car slapping around and owning a STi it's cool and funny, nothing really said, and there has been plenty in the past 10+ years. Reverse the tables and it's trolling. I always always see the ol "race what ya brung" but in this case it seems to matter.. but it doesn't... If the Cobra wanted to race the STi and lost, that's his problem and what the Subaru had doesn't even matter.

Stop being a bunch of Cobro's.

Agreed! Stop being a bunch of baby back b*tches! They're both awesome cars. The almighty cobra is not unbeatable and underestimating the STI will leave your butt screaming for some KY.

Alien STI

Established Member
I must be quite bored to read all 8 pages in one sitting... :xpl:

Alien STI why are you ignoring slow306stang asking you to run Nov 15?
I'm not, I can't get to the track right now. Also after a track run a long time ago I really don't like it. I feel like awd doesn't belong on a extra sticky track trying to launch. To me that's just asking for some broken axles lol.

slow306stang

Established Member
Premium Member
I'm not, I can't get to the track right now. Also after a track run a long time ago I really don't like it. I feel like awd doesn't belong on a extra sticky track trying to launch. To me that's just asking for some broken axles lol.

The track doesn't lie. Street racers/roll racers don't like the truth

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member
Looks to me like the Cobra started to pull away and missed a gear... but it was hard to tell. After all, I was distracted by that cute pink lettering on those barbie seats LOL :lol::lol::lol:

*edit: Did you know STI stands for SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED INFECTION? And all this time I thought it was Subaru tecnica international lol

stibarbieseats_zpsebcf6de2.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread