Stig tests the ZR-1 against the R8 V10

adramire25

Established Member
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVYWDmRSdlg&feature=popt11us11"]YouTube- Top Gear - Corvette ZR1 vs R8 V10 (HD)[/ame]

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Great video! I had to watch the whole thing. Those R8 audio settings were a bit strange.

But what an awesome car! Gorgeous! Powerful! Different from the brutal ZR1, but does it really get much better than the R8 V10? I know which one I'D choose! :)

dteal23

I like big butts
Established Member
kool vid. but if he was telling the truth about hoe the zr1 was falling apart, thats embarrassing in that regaurd. i saw something with the seatbelt brake... lol cmon man. I love both cars, dont kno which one id pick if i had to choose 1

ITRIEDEL

Established Member
lol topgear hates on every american car... its common there british...

but that was a cool lineup... glad to see the zr1 hand some ass... Id def pick the audi if someone offered me 1 tho because of the looks, but if i was going to "buy " either one, id def get the corvette.

THE_STIG

Established Member
lol topgear hates on every american car... its common there british...

but that was a cool lineup... glad to see the zr1 hand some ass... Id def pick the audi if someone offered me 1 tho because of the looks, but if i was going to "buy " either one, id def get the corvette.

Actually Jeremy Clarkson loves just about every Ford that comes out. Can't hold it against him for laughing at the build quality of the ZR1, it fell apart while he was testing it. It's just a poorly built car.

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
It really makes you think if Jeremy Clarkston was just throwing the corvette around the course on purpose because when the stig ran both at the track, the Audi R8 V10 was the one flopping all around the course and the corvette ZR1 was stable and a few seconds faster haha...

I just wish American build quality would be top notch like the Germans so we do not get bashed on.

Users who are viewing this thread