Still haven't got my Rear Seat Delete from sillycobra

2HNB

Established Member
Ok, I sent this guy a $100 MO over a month ago. Still haven't heard anything. He listed his Phone # and e-mail no responses from either one. I think he is ducking me. Can someone else try to get a hold of him for me? Thanks guys. Here is his contact info.

[email protected]
845-629-8901

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
I just spoke with SillyCobra via AOL instant messenger...his SN is Curiousyellow, and I am dgussin1(duh!). This is the conversation in its entirety.

DGussin1: hello
Auto response from Curiousyellow: Awww shittttt, silly me forgot to put my away message up again. :-\
Curiousyellow: hi
DGussin1: Do you reconigize my name from SVTP?
Curiousyellow: no sir
DGussin1: anyways I have been on there for about a year now
DGussin1: some guy is on there saying that he bought a rear seat delete from you and you never sent it.
Curiousyellow: really? send me the link
DGussin1: hang on.
DGussin1: Click here
DGussin1: on page 2
Curiousyellow: Ahhhh, I see.
DGussin1: Click here too
DGussin1: what happened?

Curiousyellow: I did see his first posts a week or so ago on my thread.
DGussin1: did he pay you?
Curiousyellow: Two things:
Curiousyellow: 1) He took 2+ weeks to send the MO and then after NOT EVEN A WEEK, he goes on there and slams me under his REAL name of IOPNER.
Curiousyellow: 2) After destryoing my name in that amount time under those circumstances, he resorted to posting under an ALIAS - 2HNB
DGussin1: why would he do that?
Curiousyellow: I have no idea, but it's all on that first thread.
DGussin1: but if he paid you why don't you send it to him?
Curiousyellow: Everybody else got their stuff a month ago or long ago.
DGussin1: thats cool.
Curiousyellow: He'll get it, I'm just making him sweat for what he did.
DGussin1: thats messed up
DGussin1: just send him the money back
Curiousyellow: how is it messed up? What was messed up is how he ruined my name after he took almost two weeks to send the MO.
Curiousyellow: Hell no. He'll get the RSD.
Curiousyellow: He took two weeks to send the MO, yet wanted to know where his parts were after not even a week.
Curiousyellow: THAT'S MESSED UP.
Curiousyellow: then he has to go and post under a fake alias account?
Curiousyellow: that's messed up too
DGussin1: I am not trying to defend him
DGussin1: I am just trying to keep "the market" a friendly enviorment
Curiousyellow: I'd like to know why he is posting under fake names.
DGussin1: because I dont want to be caught in situations like this
DGussin1: who cares?
DGussin1: you should come on there and post that.
Curiousyellow: I do, because he wants to ruin my reputation but not get involved with it under his "real" name.
Curiousyellow: **** that.
Curiousyellow: I don't go on that site anymore. No time.
Curiousyellow: Like I said, he'll get his RSD.
Curiousyellow: Soon.
DGussin1: if you dont mind can I post this conversation so everyone else can see what really happened?
Curiousyellow: Yes you can, just post it in its entirety.
DGussin1: I will
Curiousyellow: Thanks for asking. :)
DGussin1: hopefully you 2 can resolve this issue and you wont have to deal with each other in the future
DGussin1: youre welcome
DGussin1: talk later. bye!
Curiousyellow: no prob
Curiousyellow: l8r!

2HNB

Established Member
Actually this is IOPNER, I have started my own company 2HNB Performance. I am not an authorized vendor yet, but I only log in with this acct anymore. Not a fake name. I did take 2 weeks to send the MO, and I said that I was sorry at first. But to hold my $$ for a month is pretty bad. Hopefully this drama will be done soon.

Original thread. http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=104230&perpage=25&pagenumber=1

I didn't see that I was 'Smearing his name'? But what do I know.

Last edited:

2HNB

Established Member
Just wanted to update you guy's. I'm giving up. Still no contact. I left him a message to just keep my $$. So, I'm out $100.

2HNB

Established Member
Changed, my mind. I'm filing a Mail Fraud Complaint. We will see what happens. It was a USPS Money Order that I sent.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I hope you get this resolved. Be aware that giving a tracking number doesn't necessarily mean that the shipper has picked up the item. Best thing is to get the number, track it and see if it's in the system. If not, give it 24 hours and try again. If it still isn't in the shipper's system then contact the sender. I'm only pointing this out so that you don't go bonkers if you track the number immediately upon getting it and find out the package isn't in their system. There might be a slight delay until the package IS picked up and entered into their system. :)

Users who are viewing this thread