Stock 07 Z06 runs 11.6 @ 122

Almo

Established Member
bonestocksvt said:
I don't think that you know what your talking about if you think a properly tuned Heaton can outrun a c6 z06. Nothing personal, but thats not possible unless the vette is parked.

:nono: You have some catching up to do!! I could run with a stock C6 Z right now from a dig or slow roll and I don't even have my first pulley yet. :bored:

bonestocksvt said:
Your just focking pissed that you can't hang with one. Give it up bud, z's are in a class of their own. My money is on the z all day long. BTW whats really retarded is trying to compare your outclassed 25k car with a 76k vette. I rest my case.

Now you're just spitting out BS... Larry's Cobra would easily roll with a Z and spank it on the track with the numbers and the way he has his Cobra setup.

Last edited:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
bonestocksvt said:
Your just focking pissed that you can't hang with one. Give it up bud, z's are in a class of their own. My money is on the z all day long. BTW whats really retarded is trying to compare your outclassed 25k car with a 76k vette. I rest my case.

Actually, you're the one that sounds pissed. :lol1: A c6Z is a beast, I don't mind losing to one. (if one around here would ever even be willing to race)

I guess your lightning can't outrun a stock C5, it would be like trying to compare an "outclassed" $30K truck to a 53K vette. :loser:

Face it, you have no clue what you're talking about. :)

Almo

Established Member
CPViolation said:
+1 a Pulley and ported Eaton can't touch a C6 Z06.
It takes a little more then that.

No way and I am out to show when the weight is equal between the C6 Z and the 03/04 Cobras, it is a different ball game. :thumbsup:

Cheers,
Allen

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
Steeda30 said:
A full weight ported Eaton is very close to a C6 Z, but not able to run dead even - unless the Vette has a passenger and the Cobra doesn't.

Here's the video of Lankhoss' C6 Z when he was stock vs. me, 60-150.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WsCnpQ5Y0M
Looks like it wouldn't take much more to pull him with his current set-up.
Edit:
He was stock... Hmmm
Still nice job considering.
Jeff

Last edited:

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
I have personally seen Lankhoss' car run at SDR. While it is fast, I have never seen it break into the 10s and it doesn't trap as high as mine either. It also is lightly modded. He is also a way above average driver. One of the few I've seen come to the track that can actually drive his vette.

dirty bird

Cant afford a terminator!
Established Member
bone stock, under even 100k getting into the 10's with slicks is impressive.
also, weight reduction in the cobras is like unleashing the true potential. in any car it is that way really.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Z O SICK said:
Nice times for a bone stock car!
Indeed they are. I don't think anyone is saying they aren't or that a c-6Z isn't a beast no matter what the price. It is no doubt in a class above a cobra. I'm just tired of dumb asses thinking they can't be beat with an eaton. It can be done with some good driving and a little weight reduction. They are truely awesome cars though.

gmynko

I like injecting people
Established Member
For some reason, this thread interests me. I wonder why?
IMGP0051.gif

Almo

Established Member
IneritaSVT said:
than compare the times to to Gt because a tremmy is not a bone stock GT

You quoted a correction I pointed out prior... what don't you understand? Plus, sorry, don't quite understand what you're trying to say?? :shrug:

czwalga00gt

Rx7 Soul Destructor
Established Member
Almo, while true you can run with them without a pulley... the standard cobra needs a ported eaton to with them.

svtnos1011

STRIKE FIRST, STRIKE HARD
Established Member
i actually went to go look at a couple dealers at some new z06s. bad ass cars. i love my cobra so much tho. ill be done with the cobra's payments next year. maybe then ill get one:coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread