Stock Block Dyno Numbers 524Hp and 592Tq

IneritaSVT

Fuel Slut
Established Member
First of all owould like to thank Kevin McDonald for answering all my calls and guiding me through tuning my truck last night I owe you a .

My mods are a 2.3 Whipple, LT w/cats, Maggy cat back, Mafia, 60lb injector, Pumps and a completely stock long block. I was running a 6lb lower and 3.375 upper. It was 80+ in the shop and no cool down between pulls. I was on strait 110 leaded fuel and it was making around 17-18 lbs. I am going to go back with a 3.25 upper and see if I can get 550 out of her.

I want strait to the track after the runs and it went 12.1 at 114.4 and a 1.89 60. I was on Nitto's and it was around 80 at night. I need to get a set of Bogarts badly.

I will post up the dyno sheet and slip as soon as I get access to a scanner.

SVT2122

Established Member
Very nice numbers, as everyone else has said be very careful. Say hello to the 11's with some nice tires. :beer:

silvblt

Nasty 5.4
Established Member
Best starting making a "built" motor fund now. Excellent numbers, but that can be deadly to a stock block. Good luck and be have fun!

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
Those are some nice numbers, but I am with the rest of the guys, start saving for a built block as you are now on borrowed time.

IneritaSVT

Fuel Slut
Established Member
Nice runs last night Matt. Scuba Matt is also pushing his truck a little harder then me and it has performed flawlessly for quit some time now with lots of track passes.

kyl

Peanutbutter & Jealous
Established Member
First of all owould like to thank Kevin McDonald for answering all my calls and guiding me through tuning my truck last night I owe you a .

My mods are a 2.3 Whipple, LT w/cats, Maggy cat back, Mafia, 60lb injector, Pumps and a completely stock long block. I was running a 6lb lower and 3.375 upper. It was 80+ in the shop and no cool down between pulls. I was on strait 110 leaded fuel and it was making around 17-18 lbs. I am going to go back with a 3.25 upper and see if I can get 550 out of her.

I want strait to the track after the runs and it went 12.1 at 114.4 and a 1.89 60. I was on Nitto's and it was around 80 at night. I need to get a set of Bogarts badly.

I will post up the dyno sheet and slip as soon as I get access to a scanner.

You are outta control and must be stopped :D

wigginwilly00

Another day in Paradise
Established Member
Those are some stout numbers forsure.. Most guys push around the 500-510 with your setup in that weather. :beer:

You'll be in the 11's before you know it with that power. :burnout:

siksvt33

Established Member
Congrats on your numbers!!! I had a similar setup on my stock block and loved it until she decided to call it quits. Wish I knew how to post a pic of my block for ya.

I am sure your already considering the following:

High Octane fuel is a must
If you hear any pinging let off until you get some higher octane fuel in her
No wide open throttle runs on the highway

Now go get that 11 second pass:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread