stock fuel lines and rails on 03-04 cobras

1996cobra15

Established Member
i was wondering how much power you can make on stock lines and rails im using dual gt pumps and 60 # injectors

1996cobra15

Established Member
thanks some people are making around 700 and i didnt know if it was safe with stock lines and rails also will twin gt pumps support 700 or will i need a BAP i was wanting to make around 700

cobracide

Established Member
Do an 8an fuel line upgrade. Lethal has it. Datalog your fpdc and if it's too high, add the bap. That should get you 750+ without the bap. Consider fuel rails but if they are not in the budget you should be good anyways.

Last edited:

Silver03Termi

Established Member

What are you using to control the pumps now? A modified FPDM? For 700, you'll probably need a dual fpdm set up. I just made one. If you are a little electrically inclined, its not to bad to make one. You can buy the connectors from Tousley for around 80$, and the second FPDM from Black306 for around 45$. The wire and relay will probably run around 30$. Or, you can buy the entire thing from Lethal for way too much money.

Lethal Performance Dual FPDM Wire Harness Kit [LP-DUALFPDMKIT] : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs

JAYSVT06

Established Member
What are you using to control the pumps now? A modified FPDM? For 700, you'll probably need a dual fpdm set up. I just made one. If you are a little electrically inclined, its not to bad to make one. You can buy the connectors from Tousley for around 80$, and the second FPDM from Black306 for around 45$. The wire and relay will probably run around 30$. Or, you can buy the entire thing from Lethal for way too much money.

Or you can buy an entire FPDM Kit on here for 149.95.. i got mine and it took 2days to get here, and it has full instructions, wiring, and a fpdm. Awesome kit

WestCoastMustangs.com

Silver03Termi

Established Member

Or you can buy an entire FPDM Kit on here for 149.95.. i got mine and it took 2days to get here, and it has full instructions, wiring, and a fpdm. Awesome kit

WestCoastMustangs.com

That website belongs to Black306. He doesn't sell the kit anymore. Just the FPDM and mounting bracket.

cobracide

Established Member
Do yourself a favor and stick with stock FPDM's, don't bother with the modified. Lethal has the wiring and everything.

Last edited:

Black306

Established Member

WestCoastMustangs.com
Thanks. I'm glad you like it. :beer:

That website belongs to Black306. He doesn't sell the kit anymore. Just the FPDM and mounting bracket.
Actually, I do still offer the kit. I believe that I was just out of brackets when you needed an FPDM.

JAYSVT06

Established Member
Thanks. I'm glad you like it. :beer:

Actually, I do still offer the kit. I believe that I was just out of brackets when you needed an FPDM.

Yes this kit was really nice and i love the instructions... im going to be installing it over the next week.. my whipple should be in today :beer:

I was gettin ready to say i just bought mine like the week b4 lol.....

Users who are viewing this thread