Stock limitations

livnpaintball2

Established Member
Ok, i did the search so no need in suggesting that. On the 09 how far can you push it? How big of a air smasher can you put on it without doing a fuel upgrade? Just wondering what i can do without too much work and have something stupid strong..

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
a moderate TVS blower setup will push the limits of the stock fuel system. A TVS to the max will require an upgraded fuel system.

anything 680-700 rwhp and beyond will require it.

Last edited:

livnpaintball2

Established Member
So are we just talking about injector upgrade and a 340lp pump? Or on this car does it have more than one? I'm stupid when it comes to the 500.

gtcs07

Established Member
Im just over 725 hp on the stock injectors with a boost a pump on the stock dual pump setup

Black Sex

Established Member
I know the OP asked about the '09, but do the 11's have a factory like BAP?? Do the '09's have the same injectors/pumps as the '10's and newer?? Would I be correct to assume the newer ones are limited at the same hp numbers as the older ones

Proto

EpicProto
Established Member
I know the OP asked about the '09, but do the 11's have a factory like BAP?? Do the '09's have the same injectors/pumps as the '10's and newer?? Would I be correct to assume the newer ones are limited at the same hp numbers as the older ones

the 11's can run the pumps up to 15v. 10 and earlier don't. Need either a BAP or larger injectors. BAP retains stock injector drivability

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread