Stock o3,new best ET!

TurboEclipseGSX

Non Ricer
Established Member
now i dont drive a cobra but i can launch the hell outta cars, so what i would do is fill up the tank, give the tires a good smoke show (get the rubber sticky) bring the rpms to about 2000-2250 and dont drop the clutch, slip it, meaning like your going to shift from one gear to another but a hair faster, if you smell clutch, than you took to long to slip, if you spin tires, than you slipped to quick, get my drift :read:

NoSVT's4me

Established Member
You may want to try running the tires at the factory recommended pressure too. Many people lower the pressure in standard radials. All that can really do well, is cause wheelspin due to the center of the tire losing traction because it bows upward and doesn't keep a full "footprint" on the ground. Otherwise, Eclipse's ideas should help allot. :thumbsup:

TurboEclipseGSX

Non Ricer
Established Member
Originally posted by NoSVT's4me
You may want to try running the tires at the factory recommended pressure too. Many people lower the pressure in standard radials. All that can really do well, is cause wheelspin due to the center of the tire losing traction because it bows upward and doesn't keep a full "footprint" on the ground. Otherwise, Eclipse's ideas should help allot. :thumbsup:

:p :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread