Stock rubberish pedal covers

nosympathy

Boss 302
Established Member
Anyone know the part number for these or where I can buy them? I currently have the roush pedals and they are solid metal and are just killing my left foot with the helper spring removed. The roush are also rusted to hell and back. I much preferred the stock pedal covers. I have had the roush on for more than a year and I finally wanna switch back, but for the life of me, I can't find my stock pedal covers and we moved recently so they may have been left behind by accident.

Searching online I can find covers for the stock pedal covers to make them look brushed aluminum. I just can't find the stock pedal covers even on the Tousley ford parts site. Unless I am blind.

Or if someone can recommend something else? I was really looking to put the clutch pedal extender on too, and can't do that with the roush.

Bondra Performance Engineering is what I need to be able to install with whatever pedal covers I get. The stock covers just slide right on.

Thanks!

mhyjek

Established Member
Anyone know the part number for these or where I can buy them? I currently have the roush pedals and they are solid metal and are just killing my left foot with the helper spring removed. The roush are also rusted to hell and back. I much preferred the stock pedal covers. I have had the roush on for more than a year and I finally wanna switch back, but for the life of me, I can't find my stock pedal covers and we moved recently so they may have been left behind by accident.

Searching online I can find covers for the stock pedal covers to make them look brushed aluminum. I just can't find the stock pedal covers even on the Tousley ford parts site. Unless I am blind.

Or if someone can recommend something else? I was really looking to put the clutch pedal extender on too, and can't do that with the roush.

Bondra Performance Engineering is what I need to be able to install with whatever pedal covers I get. The stock covers just slide right on.

Thanks!
Man up! nosympathy

nosympathy

Boss 302
Established Member
Man up! nosympathy

haha, I'd continue to just put up with it if I didn't want the clutch pedal extender. Honestly I love skate shoes but for driving they are painful as hell with a "heavy" clutch and stiff metal pedals as I might as well drive barefoot.

nosympathy

Boss 302
Established Member

Scuba-Matt

Boost Freak!!!!!!!!
Established Member
Doesn't the Roush peddles just attach to the stock rubber peddles? Can't you just remove the metal Roush peddle covers and have the stock rubber peddle remain?

madscotsman

Established Member
Last edited:

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
I added that exact clutch pedal extension to my car. I like it so far. Takes some getting used to, but is nice I don't have to sit with my knees in the dash to presh the clutch all the way down. I also got it to help my 5'3" girlfriend push the clutch using her short legs. Haha

I think I would much rather replace the clutch pedal cover with an actual clutch pedal with some type of grip to it.

nosympathy

Boss 302
Established Member
Doesn't the Roush peddles just attach to the stock rubber peddles? Can't you just remove the metal Roush peddle covers and have the stock rubber peddle remain?

No sir I had to drill holes in the metal pads of the arms and bolt the roush in.

The OEM gas pedal (6R3A-9F836-AA) does not have a plastic/rubber cover. it is a molded, solid, 1 piece unit (pedal and shaft), so I imagine you would have to purchase the entire pedal assembly for that.

The clutch and brake covers can be EASILY found with a simple search on ebay:

2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 Ford Mustang Clutch Brake Pedal Pads Set of 2 | eBay

Well...not sure what to tell you, but my base 2011 had the rubber whatever they are made of covers on all three pedals including the gas pedal. Wish I still had them, I'd show ya. Thanks for that though, I couldn't seem to find them on there, must have used the wrong verbage. At least allows me to replace the pedal that is bothering me the most and get the extender. Appreciate this!

I added that exact clutch pedal extension to my car. I like it so far. Takes some getting used to, but is nice I don't have to sit with my knees in the dash to presh the clutch all the way down. I also got it to help my 5'3" girlfriend push the clutch using her short legs. Haha

I think I would much rather replace the clutch pedal cover with an actual clutch pedal with some type of grip to it.

I actually slip on the roush more so than I did on the stock covers. There probably are better pedals out there, but the roush are not that great, absolutely scary if it is raining outside and I have the bottom of my shoes wet, my feet won't stay on the pedals to save my life.

Thanks, I'll have to dig into that since those show the aluminum covered ones.

Users who are viewing this thread