STOLEN!! Hotchkis Challenger T/A + Truck and trailer in Myrtle Beach SC

andymarkv

Established Member
If you're in the Myrtle Beach or surrounding areas, please keep your eyes open for the Hotchkis Challenger T/A.
Such a sweet car...thieves suck.

(Yesterday 3/20/23) "The entire Truck and trailer rig was stolen containing our Hotchkis T/A Challenger in Myrtle Beach SC as we were attending Run to the Sun.
Last seen this morning (3/20/23) at the Fairfield Marriott at Broadway at the Beach
WHITE FORD F350 4-door dually NC license NZ3913
Haulmark trailer Florida tag GYBY42
And the Challenger has California plates 6EML501
Please call the Myrtle Beach PD with any info. 843-918-1382 Thank you! Team Hotchkis.
Please help us catch these theives!!!"

STOLEN! HELP US FIND THE HOTCHKIS CHALLENGER, TOW RIG, AND TRAILER!!! - BangShift.com

Hotchkis-Stolen-3.jpg

Last edited:

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
This car is super cool. I got to ride in it with one of the engineers at their NC location years ago. Super impressive

This sucks.

JaCobro

Luke 10:19
Established Member
Premium Member
Bummer. Hope they get caught. This could happen anywhere. Especially when thieves know super nice cars are gonna be in town.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Airtags are $30.00.. Crazy people don't hide them in everything.
Was in on that before Airtags. Have a device that has geo-fencing. Leaves the preset area phone goes off and gives live GPS location with direction and speed.

SHOdown220

Established Member
Didn't someone post something about a truck and trailer with Mustangs being stolen in the Myrtle Beach area during the last Mustang week?

If so, "F" living or going to that area. Apparently full of a bunch of shit bags.

Unfortunately the theives know when bike week, mustang week etc are in town and are out hunting for easy targets. The area generally is fairly safe but just like any city crime is around.

I went to bike week for years and never had any issues leaving my motorcycle in the parking lot overnight. I made sure to have it locked up best as I could but I rode down not trailer so didn't have anything to secure it inside of. Also, I assumed thieves would target high value bikes but I'm sure they would take anything thats an easy target. I always made sure my insurance was up to date before I went though!

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Unfortunately the theives know when bike week, mustang week etc are in town and are out hunting for easy targets. The area generally is fairly safe but just like any city crime is around.

I went to bike week for years and never had any issues leaving my motorcycle in the parking lot overnight. I made sure to have it locked up best as I could but I rode down not trailer so didn't have anything to secure it inside of. Also, I assumed thieves would target high value bikes but I'm sure they would take anything thats an easy target. I always made sure my insurance was up to date before I went though!
Yes sir, I get it. I have been a victim of crime myself. Had my Mongoose BMX bike stolen when I was in HS. Had my 65 Mustang broken into and they stole my stereo and cassettes (yes, that long ago LOL) and when I went to Las Vegas, had my Lincoln Aviator parked in the Circus Circus hotel parking garage. They busted out my windows and stole anything that was not bolted down (i.e. my satellite radio and IR headphones the kids used to watch the DVD player).

I wasn't tryin to imply @SID297 home town sucked, but thieves do piss me off. So, my point was meant to insult the thieves, not the people who live in MB.

But you are right they target the easy stuff. I think my BMX bike and 65 were targeted by people looking for an easy pawn shop pay off and my Lincoln was probably targeted by crack heads looking for money to buy drugs. Pieces of shit, all of them.........

SHOdown220

Established Member
Yes sir, I get it. I have been a victim of crime myself. Had my Mongoose BMX bike stolen when I was in HS. Had my 65 Mustang broken into and they stole my stereo and cassettes (yes, that long ago LOL) and when I went to Las Vegas, had my Lincoln Aviator parked in the Circus Circus hotel parking garage. They busted out my windows and stole anything that was not bolted down (i.e. my satellite radio and IR headphones the kids used to watch the DVD player).

I wasn't tryin to imply @SID297 home town sucked, but thieves do piss me off. So, my point was meant to insult the thieves, not the people who live in MB.

But you are right they target the easy stuff. I think my BMX bike and 65 were targeted by people looking for an easy pawn shop pay off and my Lincoln was probably targeted by crack heads looking for money to buy drugs. Pieces of shit, all of them.........

100% agree. Thieves are scum of the earth.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator

Yep, thieves are lazy.

they were definitely after the truck and had no idea what was in the trailer

Doesn't help that all you need to steal one of those is a flat blade screw driver.

Users who are viewing this thread