stolen Terminator on Bragg

SVTgsxrdude

Established Member
i just got my police report from the mp's usaa said they would reimburse me for work done to the car so all the dyno tuning and stuff i had done at fast lane i will get back but a lot of it i did myself so that sucks but still getting a good pay out

megameGT500

Suck it up and drive on!!
Established Member
Glad USAA is reimbursing you but sorry for the headache. I was stationed at Bragg in 91-92 and a friend just PCS'd so I told her that she could crash at my house. She specifically asked if it was safe for her car because EVERYTHING was in it. It was a Camaro. I told her that I had not heard of any crime in the neighborhood and her car was safe. Next morning it was gone, someone stole it. She got it back later that evening but the wheels were gone and her personal belongings had been gone through. She never spoke to me again. That's how mad she was. Oh well. I know thirtytwovalve just PCS'd to Bragg.

Fuerza

Established Member
i just got my police report from the mp's usaa said they would reimburse me for work done to the car so all the dyno tuning and stuff i had done at fast lane i will get back but a lot of it i did myself so that sucks but still getting a good pay out

I figured the claims process would be garbage. At least USAA will be taking care of you.

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
USAA is pretty good to its members at least thats been my expierience.

As for JAG and filing a claim through the military base... :lol1: Not so much. Thats why you have car insurance.

Para81

Established Member
Glad USAA has your back. Fort Bragg and that armpit town Fayetteville is a real shithole

USMC53CHIEF

Established Member
Definitely a poopy situation... I would be driving the MP's crazy every day to do their damn job....

I don't know about the Army, But there is only one thief in the Marine Corps, everyone else is just tryin to get their $hit back

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Sorry for your loss OP, I hate thieves and its bullshit that your car was stolen on base... if i read that correctly..

Anyways, I bet it is someone you know or perhaps a friend of a friend.

Users who are viewing this thread