Stop spending money on fast cars... stage rally is where its at!

czwalga00gt

Rx7 Soul Destructor
Established Member
Is there a website that shows all of the rally events in the US? I live in Kansas City and I would love to go one of those sometime.

They are having a small regional near you in a month or so. This is literally the first time running it, so the attendance will probably be low and a bit unorganized, but still should be fun.

100 Acre wood rally is a national event in february, brings all the big names that rally in the US. It's like an hour from St. Louis.

They are always looking for volunteers to help out, its free usually you get a shirt and invited to the after party for free. 100 Acre Wood Rally
It's organized by Rally America

04CobraVert

8.2@170mph
Established Member
Wow you must be 'special'. Do you see those big lines, that quarter mile time is for that car that you list... a ****ing 2 year old could figure that out.

I'm really done responding to you, but I didn't believe someone could be that dumb. Figured I'd help you out.

dont worry about helping me out. just worry about keeping those 2 p.o.s on the road :D

black-plasma

Established Member
LOL at the comments.

Road racing and rallying is all about the driver and takes a lot of talent. And until you try either one, you will be missing out on a true driving experience. Anyone with a wallet can build a fast drag car, this has been proven many times.

Users who are viewing this thread