Straight pipe, E85, Ghost Cam

Swine

Established Member
i hate having to drive around my ghost cam in traffic, back to stock idle it went.

Sounds good op.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Not my personal flavor, but I've got a few clients that have been hitting me up for ghost cam tunes.....so I decided to give them what they want.

Still not my thing, but it does sound cool.

I think it would sound better with the idle adjusted just a little lower. Then you would get a nice lope.

Sent from my [trashcan S5] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
The key is telling the cams to advance to a position with enough overlap, set the misfire detection above idle, raise idle, etc.

I use HPTuners. Don't do it with cats. The ridiculous amount of misfire floods the exhaust with unburned fuel.

It actually does sound better in person, just not with my phone recording it. Lowering the idle speed would make it deeper, but then you fight trying to keep it running. It would also sounds better with the right mufflers.

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
You opened a shop?
Getting there man.

The crap with BW lit a fire under my ass. Everyone seems to love my tunes so far and I was taking my time introducing my parts line, but after that crap of TBs employee insulting my work.....I just placed a huge order for all the quick mockup stuff from icengineworks, a couple of t67 turbos and intercoolers, etc., from cxracing....I'm stepping up my timeline on the more affordable, quality single and twin kits. I'm in for the long term, so I'm not really interested in making a quick buck as opposed to digging in my heels and sticking around.

I've been getting a lot of work done out of the house, but need to really find a better location.

I need room for the lathe, mill, plasma table, and mandrel bender, not to mention a couple of lifts.

I've got some fuel parts designed and a upgraded forward hub for the 6R80 I'm working on for guys that don't want to lose 2 gears upgrading with a solid hub.

Users who are viewing this thread