Street Outlaws Chicago "lost episode"

Geno-04

Established Member
IT's about time someone show's how FAKE the show really is!!!!! Thank you!

scott_0

Established Member
lol we all knew the show is fake, I still watch it because its based on cars, and I ****ing love cars!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That was good. I would much more prefer to see a good street racing show without the fake drama.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Stupid show is stupid.

Street racing doesn't entail trailer ing your car, running a 2gal fuel cell, and prepping the street..

I remember when we would go to Capitol and they would block off a section of road.. Run till the cops got pissy... Then some moron yanked the ebreak, flipped his honda and killed his GF...

Street outlaws my ass.

tdschst

Established Member
That's Laraway Road, that runs next to Route 66 Racetrack in Joliet. I'm glad Chicago showed them they aren't the fastest. I'm sure othere cities have too, but they won't show that. I watched the first season but stopped because of all the bs they put into the show

2001sleeper

Established Member
Stupid show is stupid.

Street racing doesn't entail trailer ing your car, running a 2gal fuel cell, and prepping the street..

All depends on the level of street racing. I have seen plenty of trailered street raced cars as anything more than 93 octane is expensive fuel to cruise around on. lol
I would trailer mine if I was motivated to race anymore.

Ebeeson0502

Slowbra
Established Member
8:17, car blows guys hat off rofl

Surprised the hatchback stayed on the road, I only watched the first few episodes and every time i saw him get in that car he would **** shit up and be all over the road nearly wrecking. Such an awful show

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
All depends on the level of street racing. I have seen plenty of trailered street raced cars as anything more than 93 octane is expensive fuel to cruise around on. lol
I would trailer mine if I was motivated to race anymore.

75% of street racing is eluding law enforcement... How do you accomplish that on skinnies and a tiny fuel cell?

QuickC5Z

Established Member
For those of you that are getting a "not available in this country" message...are you trying to watch it on a cell phone? If yes, that's your problem. Can't watch the vid on a mobile device.

Users who are viewing this thread