Street Outlaws vs Chicago in St Louis *No Discovery coverage*

White03vert

Slowbra
Established Member
am I crazy or did that dude boosted GT get a new car? I swear he wasn't driving a terminator on the first season of the show

Yeah he got a new car! He used to have like a 98 cobra that had the sbf and turbo setup. I believe the drivetrain is the same or very similar to what was in his old car

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
am I crazy or did that dude boosted GT get a new car? I swear he wasn't driving a terminator on the first season of the show

He was driving a Canary Yellow sn95 GT that I believe is for sale on youtube. I thought it would of been cooler if he upgraded to newer style GT if he is retiring the platform instead of using a terminator. He should be called BoostedSVT or BoostedCobra something like that lol.

SC Heaven

Red Whine
Established Member
I don't know what it is, but I hate that El Camino with a passion. I am so tired of that shit box winning. No disrespect to Flip, but god that thing is such an ugly turd.

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
I don't know what it is, but I hate that El Camino with a passion. I am so tired of that shit box winning. No disrespect to Flip, but god that thing is such an ugly turd.
I doubt he feels any disrespect, as he is no longer with us....

Users who are viewing this thread