Street racing scene in Renton.

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
You guys should see it! It's looks like a scene from Fast and Furious. About 100 cars. THeres a huge bussiness district near Beoing with limitless 1/8 and 1/4 strips. Nothing special from what I saw. All 4 bangers. No V8's welcome I guess. Was very tempting to break in there and bust up the night w/ my car but didnt. Vulgar display of power!

Greg

Joe5.0

Established Member
Yea my dad used to work down there, Ha dang sux it was only four bangers but its cool that there was like 100 cars.

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
I thought about rounding you guys up as well to have a show of force but the police are out in force here. I'd hate to have you guys get wrapped up in somethin. Its so tempting though!

Joe5.0

Established Member
HaHa hopefully the cops will scare the ricers off and let us be. Im still up for it cops or not.

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
It'll sound like NASCAR! Another bad thing is it echoes pretty good where they all run around. There are tons of strips to gun it, I mean cruise. Have to bring out all the cameras. Lots of space to do every kind of vid your gearhead minds can come up with.

tarch

I LUB RAIN!
Established Member
it's a waste of gas... i used to go down there every weekend and never saw ONE good race... all the geo's and other 3 cylinder cars seem to be there

Joe5.0

Established Member
i like the idea some kid at my school talks about it all the time "yea the eclispse smashed on a turbo integra" im like wow.

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
tarch said:
it's a waste of gas... i used to go down there every weekend and never saw ONE good race... all the geo's and other 3 cylinder cars seem to be there
Thats exactly what I saw. Not even 1 heavy hitter(for that group). Really let down.

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
04MystiCobra said:
I thought about rounding you guys up as well to have a show of force but the police are out in force here. I'd hate to have you guys get wrapped up in somethin. Its so tempting though!

As for the round up... hell I live down the street from Boeing and my wife, daugther and I hear all the 'goings-on' just about every weekend!!! I am definitely in for a nice and gentlemen-ly cruise down there to exchange some pleasantries. But just to let you all know, I just have a stock setup right now... sorry - don't want to slow everyone else down... but if that's ok with you all, I can promise that it will have a nice thick coat of wax :thumbsup:

04Mysti... you're right about the cops being out and about... I was heading to work yesterday morning, in the rain and cold as heck, and there he was a moto - cop staked out on one of the residentials just waiting for the next lucky winner. So, let's be careful out there :rockon:

Just let me know...

Christian

Last edited:

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
No need to have anything special, really. Its all in fun. Thats if we can get the weather. I'm still kicking the idea around.

c0dy

I...Need...Speed
Established Member
Im in the same situation as Hurley boy... it'd be a disgrace to show up with you guys in my corolla :( If not then thats cool too. I just have to wait 4 years for college to be out so i can get my own :)

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
street racing doesn't make any sense
it's like kissing your sister

check my sig

Users who are viewing this thread