street racing doesn't make any sense
it's like kissing your sister

check my sig
I don't even have a sister... so muh! don't care

btw haha you shouldn't be talking about street racing, bud

also it seems like this upcoming weekend should be VERY Good

Joe5.0

Established Member
peter your an idiot lol... U race all the time. And im down for it to...o wait i hit a telephone pole with my car. Life sucks. Saleen is supposed to be done this week, maybe dad isnt doin anyhting and we will attend.

Joe5.0

Established Member
If its at boeing its right off the exit. Its supposed to be nice on friday too! I hear kent is packed with cars every weekend 200plus!

02YZ125

So sticky
Established Member
I went down last friday with a couple friends (Type-R, Older Supra and an Accord). It was alright... Lotta ricers, raced and SRT-4 and the other guys I was with but other than that I didnt see anyone else race. Im down for going again though.... Coming friday or Saterday?

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Easy to find. Off 167. 212th St exit. It's uaually late when they begin goofing off. I'm more interested in making short vids of our cars then chasing down 4 bangers. Please keep in mind there are allot ofcops here so if you come down keep a sharp eye out. It will be hard to resist since there are so many straight aways. Therers a McDonalds and Wendys right nearby. The Wendys is on one of the main strips they run up and down. I dony know all the ins and out of this place. Just noticed the amount of cars and asked around alittle.

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
mean saleen said:
If its at boeing its right off the exit. Its supposed to be nice on friday too! I hear kent is packed with cars every weekend 200plus!
Stay away from kent. Kent used to be a good spot but now its the place to go if you wanna get killed by a stupid ricer showing off. The people down in kent get way outta control :fm:

Joe5.0

Established Member
04MystiCobra said:
Easy to find. Off 167. 212th St exit. It's uaually late when they begin goofing off. I'm more interested in making short vids of our cars then chasing down 4 bangers. Please keep in mind there are allot ofcops here so if you come down keep a sharp eye out. It will be hard to resist since there are so many straight aways. Therers a McDonalds and Wendys right nearby. The Wendys is on one of the main strips they run up and down. I dony know all the ins and out of this place. Just noticed the amount of cars and asked around alittle.

I like this idea. Get some footage of all us rollin in and stuff. WHos all goin to this on fri? ANyone going up to mt vernon sat night?

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
team23jordan said:
i'm not in

check my sig

We gotta have a showing by the Lightnings...

So is this a go - Fri night at the Wendy's? If so, who's going.

mean saleen said:
I like this idea. Get some footage of all us rollin in and stuff. WHos all goin to this on fri? ANyone going up to mt vernon sat night?

Great idea!

Last edited:

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
I'm not in for race so to speak. Nobody to race even if I wanted to. As I stated before I'd like to get some vids and photos. I'd be nice to see some Lightnings, Cobras and Saleens. I dont run 4 bangers anyway. Waste of gas. If you guys want we can meet elsewhere(XXX) and then off to Kent.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Greg, your location says Kent. Are you gonna drive all the way up to Itch a scratch and then back down to Kent?

Is this happening on Friday or Saturday?

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
I think a few guys are wanting to go friday which is cool with me. I'd drive a ways if folks would rather meet elsewhere.
Whats a good time and place for everyone?
I'll start a new thread.

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Shangsta. At first you seemed like you wanted to go and now you dont. Whats up? We can all keep it safe and within reason. There's very little if any houses around. We can all do our own thing. We all know 99% of those 4 bangers cant hang. Come on out!

Users who are viewing this thread