Street Warz - Milan Dragway

buzzyinmich

King Buzzy
Established Member
I ended up heading out to Milan for Street Warz. I had a total blast. I have 2 highlights I wish to share with you guys.

1. I placed 3rd in my truck show against some really really really pimped out trucks, for those of you who have seen my truck and how clean the eng is as well as the bling I have to back up the mods, I was up against several other Lightning's, Ram's, RT's, Silverado's etc. I am VERY Excited! Have my first TROPHY!!

2. I ran a SRT 10 tonight with a 100 shot of nos and WON!! I will explain the details in a second.

We were in the staging lanes, and he was ahead of me to the left one car, I had asked him if he wanted to race, he didn't want to race me, told me that he needs someone who will give him an actual run, there was a
cobra in front of me, I asked the cobra if he minded if I ran that srt, he didn't care, I told him I would move ahead of him when we get to box area.

I had on my dr's I was in the fast lane. I roasted and staged and was all good to go, he was a little slow staging, but as the tree dropped, my
reaction time was .0047 vs his .399, my 60' was 1.8 vs his 2.2 and I ended up running 13.01 @ 105 vs his 13.9 @ 104.

When I parked my truck, he came up to me and was like HOLY sh*t!! I so didn't see that coming. I guess he had this Nitrious installed last week, but didn't have a good tune or something which reflected his shitty #'s.

I was told the track temp was about 110, with it being 85 Degrees outside with about 95% humidity. I guess that takes a huge chunk out of our 1/4 mile times. I was told anywhere between 4/10's - 6/10's what I was told.. /Shrug!

I made 7 passes today with the highest being 13.21 and lowest being 13.01. I have to admit, I am very very happy with the tune from Livernois to be running that consistent, but I am anxious to see what I will be running when the temps are below 65 Degree's.

On a side note, I got a couple of really really good pics from Mike the photo guy, one of me lauching and the other of my burn outs in the box. I will try to figure out how to scan and resize the 8 x 10's

-Buzzy

p.s. This was just posted on milan's webpages. :)

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b165/buzzyinmich/DOC1195.jpg
DOC1195.jpg

Last edited:

mifordman

Established Member
sounds good man.......i wish i could have went, had to work. i dont know what part of the sate your from but on sunday june 25......which is actually today, us131 motorsports park is having an event......i most likely will be there.

buzzyinmich

King Buzzy
Established Member
Thx Everyone!! :)

I just need to convince the wifey to let me have my block rebulit, so I drop in the Kenne Belle with an 8#Lower and I should run 11's!!!! /DROOL!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread