• X2C

Votes: 81 73.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Maybe they can use that wing and hang an extra bottle on each end..

tommygun

Established Member
I know richard would be up for a good old street race but I dont see this ever coming together. So its going to be up to the time slips to see whos got the biggest balls of them all and its put up or shut up time and no dyno queens allowed :D

I have a 100 on strictly taking the honors

figure tehy went 9.59 in comp, a bit better in testing and a new combo of goodies. bring on the 10sec turbos

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
This thread should be retitled: Strictly vs. X2C vs. Xtreme...

Strictly Pro

Established Member
All I can say is Ken has put in a call to the X2C Camp and hopefully we can put something togather real soon.
All in fun and damn we need something to do during the off season. We are ready now!
I got wind at the PRI of a new class for 96 and up cobras that will be run next season. Nothing is final but I know it will be heads up, 10.5 tire. it will be intresting. I hope Diablo steps up as a class sponser! Cant wait to run!
X2C a few of my friends were in Cali for the FFW race.. They didn't see any of your cars there.. What gives..Just wonderin..

We were there, but not in our usual fashion, The Turbo 03' was still being completed and the red 2000 Turbo (the stick record holder) was there on display but not running correctly and our 5 speed 95 vert (fastest 5 speed convertible record holder)was also down, so we had some really bad luck that weekend. We did still manage to come runner up in the mod madness class and take home a couple grand with Mark Luton at the wheel. We look forward to meeting up with you guys and having a good time.

The X2C Gang

Originally posted by tommygun
I know richard would be up for a good old street race but I dont see this ever coming together. So its going to be up to the time slips to see whos got the biggest balls of them all and its put up or shut up time and no dyno queens allowed :D

I have a 100 on strictly taking the honors

figure tehy went 9.59 in comp, a bit better in testing and a new combo of goodies. bring on the 10sec turbos

Tommygun: Bring on the 10 sec turbos?? If you are refering to our Turbo 03' running 10's you are mistaken. Even our old turbo 03' with a little turbo and of course no nitrous ran 10. o's at high elevation and a five speed almost a year ago!! Come on now, do you think we would bring a knife to a gun fight:rollseyes

Shadowgray03

Snake Charmer
Established Member
Re: Re: Strictly vs. X2C

Originally posted by Fast01Cobra
You forgot an option....

Who cares!!

Not flaming you, just that the X2C / Strickly feud is really getting old.
My sentiments exactly. I for one dislike the shops sitting and braging about what their cars do yet dont have any interest in sharing info freely. Usually they just look for more customers.

F8l Vnm

Established Member
There is nothing better than a FRIENDLY shop rivalry.
No one is forcing you guys to participate in this thread .

shanker

Cheesecake FTW!
Established Member
What are the parameters? What are they allowed to change and what must stay stock? Just curious.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Re: Re: Strictly vs. X2C

Originally posted by Fast01Cobra
You forgot an option....

Who cares!!

Not flaming you, just that the X2C / Strickly feud is really getting old.

No SHIT!.

Plus i dont understand why Mid West & East Coast Folks cant understand that the Cali Tracks are slower :??: :shrug:

BTW the times are not corrected. Do the math....... X2C gets the win light down at the time board.

Sorry but x2c will burn the other dude.

BEFORE you put money on any thing...come to CALI & see if u can back up ur ET.....

That should be a very funny thing to watch. :loser:

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
I'm impressed that X2C ran high 8s with a stick. My vote's with them.

tommygun

Established Member
X2c DID NOT RUN 8s with teh 03

just the red race car with the big thumper 306d 5spd car, still impressive but not the 03 car

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
I know it was the 306 turbo, but still, you gotta shift gears real fast to do that! :burnout:

F8l Vnm

Established Member
Also all od X2C's runs come in the high desert of LACR which is 2710ft. above seal level.
Pretty impressive also if you ask me .

L3thal 324

Established Member
no offense but to hell with strictly. after they blew up my motor,(not two hours after i left the shop mind you) they refused to do anything about it at all. they just let me tke it up the ass. damn thing is i dont think richard knows about it seeing as the only person i talked to was jerry. im sorry i am not trying to flame but strictly left a bad taste in my mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread