Votes: 81 73.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scream'nCobra

Cobra:No Substitute
Established Member
Originally posted by tommygun
im sorry you got offended by me showing you other events going on that might interfere. so why shouldnt all the big tuner cars be legal to race? if you going to be running 9s or sub 9 dont you think a cage should be part of the program?

You never showed me 1 event that interfered with MSC. Not everyone may want to run a cage. Gateway has very strict tech rules. You have to know that seeing that you live in KC and i'm sure you have been there. Are you running at WFC with a cage?

hj16

Established Member
they will drive when teh tracks are open...NMRA and Fun Ford events in PA and NJ

im talking about this year so far, nobody else has made the trek to texas to race or tune with the good weather and decent tracks there. You guys are acting like they can go race right now in NJ with 2ft of snow on the ground....folllow me here
Who says they have to race now? Why not wait for good weather to come and setup a race at a track where they will each drive equal distances to?

tommygun

Established Member
i did last year and won the cobra shoot out, 11.90s no cage

but yes the car will be caged this year

as for the race I showed you the clash of the titans race on the sunday of your event. go back to modfords and read it agian

I have run WFC every year with either FS,PS, and now the cobra stuff.

hj16

Established Member
as for the race I showed you the clash of the titans race on the sunday of your event.
Our event isnt even on that Sunday.

Strictly said he wanted that trophy for his mantle, if its about a stupid trophy will make up one that wont even fit on his damn mantle.

tommygun

Established Member
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

just get a flashlight for his dog, all will be fine then

have to ask the guys there about that one, its some crazy shit

Scream'nCobra

Established Member
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

just get a flashlight for his dog, all will be fine then

have to ask the guys there about that one, its some crazy shit

Ask about what? What if we got him a flashlight and a trophy the size of his mantle? You think Strictly would come out then?

Lthl Venom 03

give me more boost!
Established Member
Originally posted by hj16
Maybe they dont feel like driving 1300miles to go to a track where their opponent will have a 30min drive. Kinda lopsided dont you think?

are you saying X2C was planning on driving their cobra to the track?? :lol:

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
Originally posted by SvTaNg03
One of the guys from X2C has a daily driven 8 second (1/4 mile) Cobra. He drives 40 miles or so to and from work everyday.:eek: :dw:

Fresh Cobra

505 RWHP Blvd Pimp
Established Member
Hmmmmmmmmm

Being that X2C has worked on both of my Stangs...My vote stays local and with X2C!!!!!

~ Fresh :beer:

Lthl Venom 03

give me more boost!
Established Member
Originally posted by dgussin1
One of the guys from X2C has a daily driven 8 second (1/4 mile) Cobra. He drives 40 miles or so to and from work everyday.:eek: :dw:

If he's planning on driving his cobra across several states and then participate in a big race when he arrives then he's an f*ing idiot and deserves to lose just for that. :loser:

Last edited:

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
If he's planning on driving his cobra across several states and then participate in a big race when he arrives then he's an f*ing idiot and deserves to lose just for that. :loser:
I commend him for having such huge balls to do that...but you have to remember its a turbo car, its not an 8 second car until it spools.

A lot of people here have 10 second(capible) street car, are they idiots for driving them every day. Hell, when I get my car back with the KB on it I'll have a 10 sec car, am I an idiot?

I would tow my car that far, just to keep the mileage low.

Scream'nCobra

Established Member

Who said they are were going to drive the cobra? I thought it was obvious that they would drive a truck to trailer it, like every other company does.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
X2C.... I was very impressed with their turbo'd 03. I have yet to see anyone else turn out something that killer for an 03 :beer:

X2C03firstrun07.jpg

Last edited:

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
Originally posted by essinem4130
So... Is this still going on? Because I think x2c has Strictly covered by half a second or so.

Why did you resurrect this thread?

hj16

Established Member
Hold on a sec, I have this crazy idea. Maybe, just maybe.....driving meant driving ANYTHING, aka towing their Cobra out. Thatd still be driving dumbass, anyone with half a coherent thought in their head could have noticed thats what we meant.

Once again, you prove yourself to be the f*ing idiot

Originally posted by Scream'nCobra
Who said they are were going to drive the cobra? I thought it was obvious that they would drive a truck to trailer it, like every other company does.
I guess we didnt make it obvious enough Andrew. Maybe we should have drawn a diagram:shrug:

hj16

Established Member
To all that may be reading......its very simple.....

Strictly = N20+Eaton and N20+KB GODS

X2C = Turbo Cobra GODS

Going either way you are getting the best assembly, and tuning that money can buy:beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread