Cobro

Banned
Strip Clubs and lap Dances :eek:

OK, fess up! What is your monthly expense? Total tab. :dw:

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Originally posted by zorba46
$000000.000. I get them at home for zip.and they are better than just a lap dance.
Damn I did not realize they made a dress that small to fit your hand? Unless it was topless!!:uh oh:

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
Never been, I feel like somebody mentioned above that money is better spent elsewhere plus gf does all I need her to

Juiced-03

Established Member
When I go I don't tip them. They are still getting paid regardless if I tip them. My door charge is enough IMO. I sit in the back with my drink and watch. My ex GF used to get very horny when we would go to strip clubs so we would go home and do our own strip show lol. If they want a tip they can be a waitress and keep their clothes on.

I only tip the drink ladies.

Z-COBRA

Bling & Zing
Established Member
ZincDude!! ??? since you " you quoted me " I have to reply.Read between the lines,and trust me Iv'e been with more lap dancers
than I care to remember. What didn't you get? She's Hot,she does anything I want,she makes enough money to support my
Cobra habits and she takes no back seat to any strung out stripper out there.Did I forget anything????

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
the next time we went...i girl reached in my shirt and found my badge...they found out we were all cops and now everything is on the house. drinks, girls, EVERYTHING. they take care of the LEO's. i guess they wanna keep them happy...

this girl took my badge and wedged it between her boobs....i'll never wash that badge again...i wear it with pride.

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
Hold on....let me count the money in my pocket. OK....$57.00. I know because I still have the $43.00 left from the hundred I broke in the bar. That was $7.00 in 1 dollar tips and 3 hot lap dances for the $50.00.

j/k

....or is it? :D :D :D

monkeyspunk79

A Van Down by the River.
Established Member
I went once in college, and it wasn't memorable for me. I just got stared down by the "bouncers" all night (I was twice as big as all of them), got fake ta-tas rubbed in my face, and watched a buddy charge 3 lap dances on his parent's discover card.

Thanks, but I'll take a skanky bar chick and real action over a tease any day of the week. Peach perfume and glitter optional.

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Originally posted by zorba46
ZincDude!! ??? since you " you quoted me " I have to reply.Read between the lines,and trust me Iv'e been with more lap dancers
than I care to remember. What didn't you get? She's Hot,she does anything I want,she makes enough money to support my
Cobra habits and she takes no back seat to any strung out stripper out there.Did I forget anything????
I was just saying that you use your hand at home!! Was only kidding!!:beer: I understand what you meant.

Users who are viewing this thread