Strip Clubs and lap Dances

simpman

game artist
Established Member
My wife and I go sometimes. It can get expensive.
Avoid the lap dances, and don't sit right next to the stage or you'll be expected to tip every girl that comes out. Sit back at a table and relax, pick and choose who you think deserves your money. Tip the waitresses though.

SHOE

Boo-frickety-hoo
Established Member
Originally posted by OutLaw99
last time was 400.00 in 5 hours. damn what a night.
:eek: Man did they see you coming or what? - j/k :-D
Don't go to those places and really don't need to bacause I can't see that being any better than what I have at home. I think my wife's a hottie. I'll bet the girls in those clubs can pick out a big spender like a bloodhound can sniff out a ribeye. lol

Big Daddy

Open Track Junkie!
Established Member
Originally posted by OutLaw99
last time was 400.00 in 5 hours. damn what a night.

SHAME ON YOU!! :D :D :beer:

I've probably done about $1000.00 in a night at a club in Indianapolis but we got more than just lap dances! :rockon: :rockon: :beer:

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
I think my record was 300 one night in Pensacola, FL.
Hell....I was young, horny, just got out of boot camp and needed some female affection:coolman:

FirehawkNS

Established Member
I've been 3 times in my life. Didn't really care for it, and spent a total of $30 counting drinks. So thats a $10 avg per club!! Would have been more, but somehow I got dupped into either driving each time or we had drinks waiting back at the house!

I'd just rather get the real thing at home.

phreakness

Established Member
For several years, Every Thursday, Friday and Saturday I went to strip clubs and MADE MONEY.

I worked as a DJ / bouncer for several club in my youth. MAN those were the days!

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
did it once with the wife and that will not happen agian, i promise she was not real happy at all.

simpman

game artist
Established Member
Originally posted by bbp42d
did it once with the wife and that will not happen agian, i promise she was not real happy at all.

That sucks that the wife didn't like it. My wife seems to enjoy it,
no what I mean ;-)

Rearpl8tsinsite

QQQQ
Established Member
I have only been 5 or so times in my life. Not really worth it anymore in my eyes. The gf is as good looking as the strippers and the kitty is paid for free and clear.

Most Ive spent is $250 in Vegas after a $400 dollar jackpot. Vegas is a bit different than California strip clubs. A simple thrust would have been the difference between sex and a couch dance.

66GT350

Established Member
I travel a lot and entertain in my job...not all it's all it's cracked up to be, trust me...LOL. So, I often find myself "dragged" to gents clubs all over the country with clients or friendly competitors if we are at a trade show. I can tell you that I have had some astronomical tabs in clubs (you know, steaming open the Amex bill the next month). One memorable evening I recall in Austin at the Joy Club, just north of town. Five figure tab for sure and, yes, we got a sh*tload more than just lap dances:D . FWIW, I think Toronto has the best clubs in North America....no rules, just right.

Big Daddy

Open Track Junkie!
Established Member
Originally posted by red96cobra
Big Daddy- The club wasn't cherries was it?

Nope Brad's Gold Club out on 38th street. Then our apartments down on I believe it was Michigan near downtown! :D :beer:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I went this past friday night. I spent $12, it wasn't anything special...just an outing with the friends.

Users who are viewing this thread