Stripe Recommendations - Stripe Delete Car

KRS

Established Member
Looking for stripe kit recommendations for my 2011 Stripe Delete car. I don’t want to paint them on because I want the option to return it to original.

I did a forum search and didn’t find much information. I’ve found a couple of companies offering packages and I was wondering if anyone had experience with their products.

Big Worm Graphix and Graphic Express.

Thanks, Ken

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Don't know either co.
Just keep in mind that factory stripes are tapered, so they look straight to your eye, when going over non flat surfaces..

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
to echo what @1 Alibi 2 says, there is that and therefore I would not let just "anybody" try to install the stripes.
You can buy them from Ford. Each stripe has its own part number. You will need deep pockets

fullboogie

Established Member
Had a few kits from Graphic Express - good stuff. In fact on the Fox section my car is in there for the hood blackout. No experience beyond the Fox bodies.

KRS

Established Member
I’m just doing stripes for a change, I might not even keep them for too long so I don’t want to dig deep for OEM.

I’ve sent some questions to both vendors regarding their stripe packages and I will post their replies.

KRS

Established Member
Here’s what Big Worm Graphix had to say;

“The stripes are very similar, they taper on the hood. We have to make a couple of changes or Shelby could potentially sue us, so we made changes on a couple of areas that we have seen people not like over the years. Main difference is they wrap around on the edges, where the factory stripes stop short on all edges. On your spoiler the stripes wouldn't go over the gurney flap portion, they only go on the painted surfaces. We use Hexis vinyl for matte black, it's much easier to install and more durable than 3M (which is more common). The hood, roof and trunk sections will have both stripes together with proper spacing. The bumpers, nose and spoiler will have the two stripes separate which makes for an easier install. Let me know if you have any other questions.”

BelminZ

Established Member
Here’s what Big Worm Graphix had to say;

“The stripes are very similar, they taper on the hood. We have to make a couple of changes or Shelby could potentially sue us, so we made changes on a couple of areas that we have seen people not like over the years. Main difference is they wrap around on the edges, where the factory stripes stop short on all edges. On your spoiler the stripes wouldn't go over the gurney flap portion, they only go on the painted surfaces. We use Hexis vinyl for matte black, it's much easier to install and more durable than 3M (which is more common). The hood, roof and trunk sections will have both stripes together with proper spacing. The bumpers, nose and spoiler will have the two stripes separate which makes for an easier install. Let me know if you have any other questions.”

What company did you end up choosing? Thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread