Stripe thoughts and opinions...

Amazin1

Established Member
Thanks for the opinions guys...i'm leaning towards doing the stripe change and just deal with it later if i decide to sell her. And i am very lucky as far as the car and my girl go...

DSC09863_zpsd6meqlog.jpg

mdever12

Established Member
Don't like stripes in general but the skinny stripes aren't bad. Leave them IMO

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
I actually Just had supersnake stripes made for my 13, But I'm making my car a supersnake clone.
27324052950_d076a76133_b.jpg

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
Do what you want....I think the '11-12 won't bring that much money in the future anyway, everyone will want the '13-14 IMHO, it's like the '99-01 Cobra to the '03-04.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
I was initially going to say leave it as isbecause it does look damn sharp, and I'm not usually a fan of narrow stripes, but yours looks awesome!

Then i scrolled down and saw Booky's photochop, and dang, that looks cool as hell, too!

So, if it were me, and it was my car and money, right now I'd go with the single wide stripe. The resale isn't too great a factor, as others have pointed out (though certainly not nothing!) so I'd go with the single wide stripe. It would set your car apart from the crowd a bit, and you can always go back if you later decide you just have to have it the way it was.

Whichever way you go, great looking car!

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
Just my .02 but I like stripes that stop at the end of the hood and rear spoiler.

Last edited:

dom418

Established Member
Aren't the stripes just vinyl? Change them and buy an OEM set for future uses. I'm not a fan of the red stripe so if you are going SS do black

XtraTQ

Established Member
I'd say go for it. I'm in the same boat, and thinking about swapping for the wider classic stripes.

SBVERT03

Established Member
Your car looks great as it is, but if it was mine I'd probably do a stripe delete or the wider stripes.

Users who are viewing this thread