Strut brace installed

ninty9cobra

Established Member
2irq7s.jpg

Installed Steeda Strut brace 03 Termi.......

SLOWNED

Established Member
How long did the install take you? I have the MM piece that im still waiting to install. Do you notice any difference in stiffness?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It came out really nice. Good job! How much clearance between the brace and the blower?

ninty9cobra

Established Member
It took about 1 1/2 hr. Since I tapped the bolt holes, this way I don't need to get under the wheel weld to hold the nut when I need to remove it. Handling wise you can tell the difference.

ninty9cobra

Established Member
Thank for the advice, I do have flat washers and pressure washers with a dap of blue lock tight. If the come loose I will consider the use of the nuts.

Quasar Z

Established Member
I had this same brace on my car but had to remove it when I put the KB on there. It is just sitting around collecting dust now...I would make someone a great deal on it! I really need to get a new brace that will clear the KB, as it made a big handling difference on my car since it is a convertible.

Quasar Z

Established Member
I don't know if it will fit with a Whipple or not, but I would assume that it won't fit. Maximum Motorsports makes strut tower braces for either the factory supercharger or a separate part number for cars with KB's or Whipple's.

Users who are viewing this thread