stupid 03-04 cobra

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave00gt

Established Member
yhea thats right! i got whooped by one here on I45 hTown ,

i Got on the I-45 it was a white cobra 03-04 model, just saw it had wide tires but didnt think too much of it, he passed me up and i decided to pull up to the left of him and made the signal lets run, he nodded and dropped to a gear, we were right around maybe 70 or so and hes a little behind , maybe a fender or so kinda like " here ill give you a fender" i was like ok" i think hes doing that on purpose, i honk to three , and all i pull for like a second and then i hear the loud exhaust, then the freaking loud ass whine, and i said " ****" im toast , and sure enough he took of and made me look like i had never floored it,i let off prolly like 90-95 he had easily 3-4 cars ahead.

sorry 5.bros, maybe next time ill find a stock cobra lol.

only plans so far are longtubes and no cats with a 93 tune

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
I read the title and had to read lol but u should get that boss intake then u can beat gtr's and z06's

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
yhea thats right! i got whooped by one here on I45 hTown ,

i Got on the I-45 it was a white cobra 03-04 model, just saw it had wide tires but didnt think too much of it, he passed me up and i decided to pull up to the left of him and made the signal lets run, he nodded and dropped to a gear, we were right around maybe 70 or so and hes a little behind , maybe a fender or so kinda like " here ill give you a fender" i was like ok" i think hes doing that on purpose, i honk to three , and all i pull for like a second and then i hear the loud exhaust, then the freaking loud ass whine, and i said " ****" im toast , and sure enough he took of and made me look like i had never floored it,i let off prolly like 90-95 he had easily 3-4 cars ahead.

sorry 5.bros, maybe next time ill find a stock cobra lol.

only plans so far are longtubes and no cats with a 93 tune

[video=youtube_share;Idn7ODPMhFY]http://youtu.be/Idn7ODPMhFY[/video]

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
The terminator death is classic. Screaming whine followed by the rumbling exhaust!

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
That scream you heard was 25lbs of boosted air rammed through a Kenne Bell super charger. Honorable death.

ScreamingFast

Chicks love big Slicks!!
Established Member
Man that had to be a 1000 hp cobra to pull on that 5.O! I hear that is what it takes.........I kid I kid, nice death OP.

dead man walkin

Established Member
It was probably the standard 600 hp cobra. They are roughly 3,700 lbs like a new 5.0 so unless it was stock. You were toast. I saw a stock cobra once.. it was on the showroom floor.. the guy picked it up with a big boost pulley in hand!! (Not really but it makes a good story) death or not it still fun to hear that blower whine

ArmedSuspect

destroy everything
Established Member
that scream is the sound of inevitability...

[youtube_browser]kIbEj1CIpuU[/youtube_browser]

you know TVS makes a 5.0 kit, right?

honorable death OP!

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
1-9911_zps12d51249.jpg

I think this is a very good death.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Good death man, that was a modded up cobra for sure.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Put a twin screw and add a Boss intake on top and you'll be immortal! Also OP, did you miss a gear on purpose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread