Stupid C6 Owner........

Bingo13

Established Member
Well I had my first run in with a new C6 this morning and the owner or at least driver was a total moron.
I was minding my own business on the way to pick up breakfast and a young kid in a C6 pulled up along my right side and started doing a ricer special.
He was reving up and down the power band while dropping to my back bumper and then going to my front bumper. He never looked at me ( I was responding with a certain finger after a minute of this back and forth action beside laughing) and then I honked my horn.
He took off on the honk and then slammed on the brakes after he realized I was still strolling along at 40 mph.
He started the back and forth action again so I downshifted into second and he took off again as soon as he heard the gear change. I did nothing again and of course he slowed down. I started yelling at him that I would fulfill his wish if he would leave me alone. He never looked over so on his next rev I floored it and took off, put a good two plus cars on him by 75.
I slow back down to 45, he pulls up and starts yelling at me that he was not ready and had severe tire spin. :bored:

I yelled at him to go when he wanted to and of course he floored it immediately. I floored it, passed him and once again had an easy 2+ plus cars on him by 75 but this time I pulled in front and was waving in the rear mirror at the idiot. :D

He pulls up again as we approach the light, flips me the finger, and turns off onto a side road, still doing the reving action.

What a moron.......

:rollseyes

Last edited:

jtb

Established Member
Geez, he sounds like a sore loser. Did the C6 sound pretty quiet in stock form?

Bingo13

Established Member
Originally posted by jtb
Geez, he sounds like a sore loser. Did the C6 sound pretty quiet in stock form?

It sounded and ran like a stock Z06 which means trouble once the aftermarket is in full gear. ;-)

HONBOY1

Established Member
I JUST SEEN THE CAR AND DRIVER C6 SEGMENT. THE C6 ONLY PULLED A 13.2 IN THE QUARTER. EITHER THE DRIVER SUCKED OR THE C6 AINT WHAT ITS ALL HYPED UP TO BE. I THINK I'LL KEEP MY COBRA TILL THE NEW Z06 COMES OUT!

Cantoodler

Your Face
Established Member
keyboard4.jpg

Almo

Established Member
Hmmm, numbers on a C6 that was Dyno'ed recently showed 358 to the wheels. Feet pounds were about the same.

Yeah, C6 will be more challenging for you 03-04 Snakey type guys.

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought I read a mag. that got a 12.6 at 113 out of a C6? Can't remember the mag title as every one is doing a C6 special, but they'll be something to watch out for. Not like the old C5's. Driver sounded like a moron though so good kill.

ModsAway

Established Member
Originally posted by jimwood
Here's a vid of the new c6 pulling down a 13.4 in the 1/4. You can hear the guy chirping out of 2nd and third, so you know hes getting on it.

http://www.challengevideos.com/2004...-09-04-B_08.wmv

I haven't watched the video yet as I am at work but perhaps this track is at a significant altitude? I'm guessing these new c6's are gonna be darn close to a current Zo6's performance, unless they added some weight? Doubt it.

They look sweet as hell is all I know. Love the integrated headlights and they trimmed just enough off that big ass to make it beautiful. :thumbsup: GM!

wrstdude

GM to Ford...
Established Member
Somebody also posted a 12.89 on Corvette Forum....we'll have to wait for more to come out and get a good range of times from other people...

87fcoupe

Mustang Madness
Established Member
Originally posted by 03yllwguy
Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought I read a mag. that got a 12.6 at 113 out of a C6? Can't remember the mag title as every one is doing a C6 special, but they'll be something to watch out for. Not like the old C5's. Driver sounded like a moron though so good kill.
That is what Car and Driver got 12.6 at 113 mph.:rockon:

captain4g63

Idiot
Established Member
Originally posted by Narcosynthesis
lol. mag racing now are we? Just surf the vetteforum and see how people do. I wouldn't go off magazines.

Yeah, I just race mags:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread