Stupid C6 Owner........

Blk_C5_FRC

Established Member
Has anyone actually seen one at a track yet? There is one going on the 17th to a track rental Im goin to... Pretty curious what they really run stock. The .7-.8 differential between magazines is one of the highest Ive ever seen.

MidNight Snake

Established Member
Originally posted by Bingo13
Well I had my first run in with a new C6 this morning and the owner or at least driver was a total moron.
I was minding my own business on the way to pick up breakfast and a young kid in a C6 pulled up along my right side and started doing a ricer special.
He was reving up and down the power band while dropping to my back bumper and then going to my front bumper. He never looked at me ( I was responding with a certain finger after a minute of this back and forth action beside laughing) and then I honked my horn.
He took off on the honk and then slammed on the brakes after he realized I was still strolling along at 40 mph.
He started the back and forth action again so I downshifted into second and he took off again as soon as he heard the gear change. I did nothing again and of course he slowed down. I started yelling at him that I would fulfill his wish if he would leave me alone. He never looked over so on his next rev I floored it and took off, put a good two plus cars on him by 75.
I slow back down to 45, he pulls up and starts yelling at me that he was not ready and had severe tire spin. :bored:

I yelled at him to go when he wanted to and of course he floored it immediately. I floored it, passed him and once again had an easy 2+ plus cars on him by 75 but this time I pulled in front and was waving in the rear mirror at the idiot. :D

He pulls up again as we approach the light, flips me the finger, and turns off onto a side road, still doing the reving action.

What a moron.......

:rollseyes

You sound like the moron for having that car and not wanting to play around with it. What did u purchase it for, so u can cruise around at 40 and get a few looks. He probably gave u the finger for being a dick which u sounded like (I started yelling at him that I would fulfill his wish if he would leave me alone.). Do u know how rare it is for me to find myself driving near vet that wants to have some fun. U say this is ur first run in with a C6, how could u not want to play around? I am just flabergasted.

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I believe the large variance in Corvette times is a function of the weight of the gold chains and pinky rings adorning their owners ;)

Ohhh, I'm in for it now...

Fonte

Established Member
what a punk ass kid...... mommy and daddy bought him a toy and he still cant figure out what to do....

nice kill.....:rockon:

captain4g63

Idiot
Established Member
Originally posted by treynor
I believe the large variance in Corvette times is a function of the weight of the gold chains and pinky rings adorning their owners ;)

LOL....could not have said it better.

Cantoodler

Your Face
Established Member
Re: Re: Stupid C6 Owner........

Originally posted by WishIHadaCobra
You sound like the moron for having that car and not wanting to play around with it. What did u purchase it for, so u can cruise around at 40 and get a few looks. He probably gave u the finger for being a dick which u sounded like (I started yelling at him that I would fulfill his wish if he would leave me alone.). Do u know how rare it is for me to find myself driving near vet that wants to have some fun. U say this is ur first run in with a C6, how could u not want to play around? I am just flabergasted.

Why are you a complete and utter asshole to everyone on this site? Wow he doesnt want to street race in traffic, maybe he has more respect for his car than you do. I know i wouldnt even if it was a c6. He obviously cares enough about his car and his life. I feel sorry for your cobra to have to put up with a dick such as yourself. You should go give it to someone who will respect his car:nonono:

magred

Established Member
Originally posted by treynor

And I believe that the comments from smartass people is inversely proportional to the size of their dicks and their smartass comments. The more smartass the smaller their dick!

And for the C6 driver, he was some punk ass kid and deserved what he got. Nice kill. And I dont blame you for not wanting to race him. It could have been in an area heavily patrolled by cops esp considering it happened this Labor day weekend. Here in Dallas, cops were out in force looking for speeders.

OrgasmicSVT

Established Member
Guy here in Memphis had his stock c6 at the track and his best run was a 13.0 109 I think. Then after that he was busting 13.2-13.4's

MidNight Snake

Established Member
Re: Re: Re: Stupid C6 Owner........

Originally posted by 97 svt cbra
Why are you a complete and utter asshole to everyone on this site? Wow he doesnt want to street race in traffic, maybe he has more respect for his car than you do. I know i wouldnt even if it was a c6. He obviously cares enough about his car and his life. I feel sorry for your cobra to have to put up with a dick such as yourself. You should go give it to someone who will respect his car:nonono:

Well why the hell did you get your car if your not gonna use it for what it was ment for. The guy said nothing about trafic. Just because he has a mustang doesnt mean the other guy was the dick. I know when someone wants to play around, and as long as its safe I'll useally have some fun with the guy. I dont understand the guys who dont want to be bothered with it. WHY DID U BUY THE CAR THEN.

WDW MKR

Established Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Stupid C6 Owner........

Well why the hell did you get your car if your not gonna use it for what it was ment for. The guy said nothing about trafic. Just because he has a mustang doesnt mean the other guy was the dick. I know when someone wants to play around, and as long as its safe I'll useally have some fun with the guy. I dont understand the guys who dont want to be bothered with it. WHY DID U BUY THE CAR THEN.

I know I didn't buy my car to get arrested. I beat the hell outta my car... at the track. Do I play on the street? Sure, but not very often. It's not worth the cost of getting caught. Trust me... it cost me almost $1k to get out of bogus racing charges. It really sucks to pay for something you didn't even do.

If you wanna be a numbnuts and rev the piss outta your car while driving beside me, then go right ahead. You can either follow me to a safer spot, or just continue acting like an ass. I don't need to race someone in traffic (roads with multiple lanes usually have traffic, accessways, cops, etc.) to show how big my dick is. Anyone I give two shits about knows what my car is capable of.

Bingo13

Established Member
Re: Re: Stupid C6 Owner........

I have to say I must attract morons since you are now at the top of my list. :D

I purchased the car because I love Mustangs, not to street race with morons. I road race mostly otherwise the car is my daily driver and as such serves it purpose very well.

After the traffic cleared and the rode opened up to six lanes I decided to play a little with him just to get him off my ass. He was coming within inches of my door and refused to talk until he got walked. I mean if someone is trying to speak to you the polite thing to do is respond, not reving your engine and coming near the door. The kid was a punk, pure and simple. I saw him last night doing the same antics to a gentleman in a silver Z06 but only on a four lane road with 35mph traffic. He will get someone killed if he does not do it first.

Thanks for the comments and hopefully being the poster boy for having abortions has not ruined you for life.

:beer:

CobraKindaGuy

Established Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Stupid C6 Owner........

Maybe you need to go into the history books about racing and discover the real reasons how drag race tracks were first created. It might save your worthless as* someday and also save the lives of some innocent worthwhile people on the street as well......moron......:bash:

MidNight Snake

Established Member
Please, I dont put anyone at risk when I mess around except me and the other person who is a willing party. I never do it when there are other cars close. Its also rarely all out, maybe two or three gears just to see how the other car pulls. If u dont feel like doing that kind of stuff then I dont see why u got the car except to get a few looks, which I think is a stupid reason to get a car. As for edicit, I never rev at a person. Ill get next to him an maybe inch back and forth, but I quickly get the idea when the guy is the type that just bought the car to impress people and not enjoy it. So I leave him alone.

Maybe the guy was being a smack ass, but I guess I selectively picked out of the story that there was a C6 wanting to play around and u thought it an upserd proposition. Which still seems boggeling.

JTSVT

Equal Opportunity AzzKker
Established Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Stupid C6 Owner........

Originally posted by WDW MKR
I know I didn't buy my car to get arrested. I beat the hell outta my car... at the track. Do I play on the street? Sure, but not very often. It's not worth the cost of getting caught. Trust me... it cost me almost $1k to get out of bogus racing charges. It really sucks to pay for something you didn't even do.

If you wanna be a numbnuts and rev the piss outta your car while driving beside me, then go right ahead. You can either follow me to a safer spot, or just continue acting like an ass. I don't need to race someone in traffic (roads with multiple lanes usually have traffic, accessways, cops, etc.) to show how big my dick is. Anyone I give two shits about knows what my car is capable of.

Class-act right there....Ive read through his (wishihad...) posts and you can really see the intelligence shining through...Im not much for internet "banter" but just had to comment...you do exactly what I do and everyone else who doesnt have a pee-brain....we'll be rolling by while the idiots (hmm, guess who) are gettin pulled over for going 80mph in a 35 in moderate traffic....lol:bash: ---Ok I feel better:-D ---Jon

Last edited:

Cantoodler

Your Face
Established Member
Please, I dont put anyone at risk when I mess around except me and the other person who is a willing party. I never do it when there are other cars close. Its also rarely all out, maybe two or three gears just to see how the other car pulls. If u dont feel like doing that kind of stuff then I dont see why u got the car except to get a few looks, which I think is a stupid reason to get a car. As for edicit, I never rev at a person. Ill get next to him an maybe inch back and forth, but I quickly get the idea when the guy is the type that just bought the car to impress people and not enjoy it. So I leave him alone.

Maybe the guy was being a smack ass, but I guess I selectively picked out of the story that there was a C6 wanting to play around and u thought it an upserd proposition. Which still seems boggeling.

yeah good point the people that have 6 second cars that dont race on the street and only on the track are wasting their money:rollseyes The street is not your personal playground and I suggest you sell your car before you hurt your cobra as it would be a pity to see one die because a complete dumb ass like you is driving. Some people can enjoy their cars on the street doing the speed limit because they love the car, and they love it enough to know to take it to the track. You are a complete utter waste for a human being and it upsets me such an ass hole owns a cobra. Mods please move this thread to smackdown if the thread starter doesnt mind

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member

Your posts are the gram equivalent of a 17 yr old with his first V8. Let me brake it down for your dumb self so that you can understand it better:

A: Street racing is stupid....it's why they make tracks.

B: Nobody gives two shits what you think is stupid when it comes to THEIR car.

C: Some people don't give a damn what others think of them and truly do enjoy the car and do not have to race in order to inflate their ego and confidence level.

I went for almost three years w/ no tickets but have gotten three tickets in the last six months, none of which were for racing. If I got a ticket for street racing now, I would probably be selling bodily organs to pay my insurance premiums because a street racing ticket in some areas is as bad or worse than a DUI....which brings me back to point "B" in that nobody cares what you think. He didn't want to race the car no matter if it was a C6, a lambo, or whatever else pulled up beside him. Most of us call that maturity.

MidNight Snake

Established Member
Obviously most of u over the hill midlife crisis guys do seem to care, or u wouldn't get in such a tussle over my comments. Im not gonna crash my car doing what I am, because I am using my head when I do it. Speed limits today are a joke. They were higher 30 years ago when the cars couldn't handle themselves at speed nearly as well as any new car. If u really think a quick 50 to 100 mph dash with no other traffic is obscenely reckless u need to grow a pair. I tried to end my last post with a hint of an apology, admitting maybe I didn't pick up on the kid being reckless in traffic. But all of you guys want to jump on my nuts, then so be it. You can say Im an idiot, although I almost guarantee I goto a better school then u ever did and work at a more challenging and prestigious job. You can also say Im reckless, but I haven't received a ticket in 4 years, nor have I ever caused an accident(I drive through center city Philly everyday so that is an accomplishment) You can say take it to the track. Well I do, but when I do play on the street it isn't a balls to the wall experience as it is on the track. However what it really comes down to is you are a bunch of pus%$# whipped biotches who for some reason don't produce the necessary levels of testosterone to keep ur balls from shriveling.

Also, as for the guy talking about 6 sec cars on the street. You really nailed that one on the head, that was exactly what I was talking about. Moron

Last edited:

CobraKindaGuy

Established Member
Obviously most of u over the hill midlife crisis guys do seem to care, or u wouldn't get in such a tussle over my comments.

However what it really comes down to is you are a bunch of pus%$# whipped biotches who for some reason don't produce the necessary levels of testosterone to keep ur balls from shriveling.

How about banning this moron for he is nothing but poison to this forum.

Users who are viewing this thread