stupid people.... (graphic)

vertcobra99

dacube
Established Member
your a friggin idiot... i my sister is chinese... if it was a white person i would of said hey look at the stupid white trash cracker... does that mean i hate myself....? think before you open your mouth

Patrick-GT

Established Member
Originally posted by vertcobra99
your a friggin idiot... i my sister is chinese... if it was a white person i would of said hey look at the stupid white trash cracker... does that mean i hate myself....? think before you open your mouth

I am an idiot? Read your post back to yourself and let me know if it makes any sense to you. Why would you say "stupid asians" or "stupid crackers"? I wasn't aware that one dumb person getting hit by a car made the race they are affiliated with stupid. :shrug:

vertcobra99

dacube
Established Member
Originally posted by Patrick-GT
I am an idiot? Read your post back to yourself and let me know if it makes any sense to you. Why would you say "stupid asians" or "stupid crackers"? I wasn't aware that one dumb person getting hit by a car made the race they are affiliated with stupid. :shrug:

well actually if you noticed in the video... there were, i know its hard... but try... count them yes.... 2 asian men crossing the street thats why i didn't say "stupid asian".... if 2 irish people were crossing the street and I said "stupid scottish people" its the same generality... im irish i don't get pissed when people mistake me for a scottish person.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah, it was stupid of them to cross into traffic like that, but the video is far from being funny.

BillyGman

50BMG target shooter
Established Member
OOOOOUUUUUH that hurts just watching it!!!! That's a vid that I only watched once. That's it for me. NOT pretty.

Users who are viewing this thread