Stupid people

Orange Peel

Established Member
Hello gang, I'm not sure if this is to be here but wanted to give everyone a good laugh, I'm driving back with my daughter in my 04 CO cobra and I have to turn on a double lane left up a hill, the car has a nasty bark when your accelerating even lightly, so I hear to my left as were rolling up the hill a sick small displacement engine crying and look over and a mini van hispanic family is beside me thinking I want to race, I just stab the gas a litttle in second and everyone knows what the car does, this guy's kid's in the back are like saying to the Brother or dad or whoever the guy driving is to knock it off, but he proceeds to keep it up until we get a small stretch and I ripped a quick 2-3 shift and was like what seemed 50+ lengths and my daughter say's "dad those people are nut's, this is a rocket" to which I said " Honey there are some people in this world that like to tempt fate and are morons". I don't go looking for a race " I did when I was younger and had a few Gn's but age and kid's has said you're fast and someone is alway's going to be faster, but to think for a second that the van would pass me was a joke, at the next light I looked over and wiggled my finger side to side as to say no-no, ain't going to happen. Sorry for the long wind...............

Orange Peel

Established Member
i thought that you were trying to show how your 2-3 rip and a stab of the gas put 50+ lengths on a mini van :shrug:

No, that was to tell the driver, hey dumbass are you serious as I know what the car can do and he doesn't, Where I live at there are a million kid's with imports that put the Fart can on there car's and think there FnF, I think this guy also thought this was that type of car. I also said what seemed like 50+ car length's. I have raced a newer vette already on the freeway and that was bad for him as I don't think he was thinking the car had a s/c under the hood and was a rude awakening for him.

LC281

Established Member
YEEE YAAA!!!!! another win for the blue oval!!!!!! ha

now go pick on the LSX's

Orange Peel

Established Member
racing

i sure hope you dont race with your daughter in the car

I don't race with my daughter in the car, this was a poke at the guy to knock it off as his kid's were smarter than he was knowing what the car is, my kid's have been around alot of fast cars , I was a die hard gn guy and would take them for rides in the country and spool the turbo's a little to get a giggle out of the throw your ass back in the seat feeling or a little tire screeching, I have taken them to the Gn nationals many years in BG beechbend so they know what a fast car is without endangering there lives. Heck my 3 year old when I starp her in the back thinks were going fast just because she hears the roar of the engine when driving normal, and tell's my wife that. I only pick a race when I'm alone and traffic is extremely light to non existant, and is usually just a short burst all serious racing should be done at a sanctioned track where there is a safe policy setup for such events and it's you verses them or you against the clock.

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
I do know of a few nasty 'lil minivans that'd make you blink twice if you ever encountered them.....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EPg0ObAchs"]YouTube - Turbo Dodge Minivan[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ntbsg_frgP8&feature=related"]YouTube - The Fastest Turbo Caravan- First 11 Second Run!!![/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KMa5dyEH18&feature=related"]YouTube - 12 Second Dodge Caravan SE!!! (4G37vids.com)[/ame]

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
Kids in van probably wanted to hear your exhaust. Don't really thought he thought he could win.

Users who are viewing this thread