Stupid people

cranium

Cerebral Assassin!!
Established Member
subscribing, please keep us posted on the rematch and take video. Also next time go from a dig so it's a real race, you might be surprised by the results!:poke:

Turrry

is back in black
Established Member
so you only race people you think you can beat, and then you do it with your daughter in the car....wow.

IMO, let the idiot floor it, get past you and on down the road. Then, a potentially dangerous driver going at a speed that he's not used to going is no longer a hazard to me/my family/car...

EDIT: the title of this thread is hilariously ironic.

97cobra1

Established Member
so you only race people you think you can beat, and then you do it with your daughter in the car....wow.

IMO, let the idiot floor it, get past you and on down the road. Then, a potentially dangerous driver going at a speed that he's not used to going is no longer a hazard to me/my family/car...

EDIT: the title of this thread is hilariously ironic.

SWING AND A MISS!!

I guess not everyone is intelligent enough to comprehend the OP's story.

You, my friend, are not everyone. He wound out 2nd a little. How is that racing?

Turrry

is back in black
Established Member
SWING AND A MISS!!

You, my friend, are not everyone. He wound out 2nd a little. How is that racing?

WTF...lol ? Engrish?

I read the story. OP killed a minivan with his daughter in the car. WOO!:loser:

Devil_Z

Established Member
I can relate somewhat. There have been a few cases where old ladies in their caddys, mercedes, or aston martins made the mistake of thinking their car was faster than mine and could cut me off.:nonono:

Zoom

Established Member
dude i don't know why people are giving you such a hard time i would have done the same thing. It happens to me all the time G35's are the worst at it, they're people that buy a luxry car and think it's faster than everything on the road until they can't pass me and they're like "what the f*ck!" like they're so surprised and i just shake my head and drive on like normal.

Devil_Z

Established Member
dude i don't know why people are giving you such a hard time i would have done the same thing. It happens to me all the time G35's are the worst at it, they're people that buy a luxry car and think it's faster than everything on the road until they can't pass me and they're like "what the f*ck!" like they're so surprised and i just shake my head and drive on like normal.

Exactly. Especially people in porsches. :)

Orange Peel

Established Member
SWING AND A MISS!!

WTF...lol ? Engrish?

I read the story. OP killed a minivan with his daughter in the car. WOO!:loser:

Exactly. Especially people in porsches. :)

Guy's, I was just showing what I see a few get the point and others just think unless there racing a F-15 it isn't important, for those of you that are worried aboout my daughter and racing don't, and remember the next time your showboating as well that someone elses daughters and son's might be in that car or the one you can't see from the side of a road or street. before the Bitching comes out, I was hitby a car when I was 5 years old and dragged60 feet by car and thrown 60 ft into a tree and fell out and rolled down a hill back into the street all while my mother watched , a whole year in the hospital, so I kinda think about when and where I race, and my children are safe, and a poke of the throttle isn't racing.

Turrry

is back in black
Established Member
Guy's, I was just showing what I see a few get the point and others just think unless there racing a F-15 it isn't important, for those of you that are worried aboout my daughter and racing don't, and remember the next time your showboating as well that someone elses daughters and son's might be in that car or the one you can't see from the side of a road or street. before the Bitching comes out, I was hitby a car when I was 5 years old and dragged60 feet by car and thrown 60 ft into a tree and fell out and rolled down a hill back into the street all while my mother watched , a whole year in the hospital, so I kinda think about when and where I race, and my children are safe, and a poke of the throttle isn't racing.

So because others may not act responsibly, you don't have to either? Got it.

Orange Peel

Established Member
So because others may not act responsibly, you don't have to either? Got it.

Your the guy making a big deal about the safety of driving, as I know your the pinnacle of the or what a driver should or should not be , look in the mirror before spewing what you know your as guilty ofas anyone elses is and get over it, as I have...........

joseph.devenney

How hard could it be
Established Member
Poor guy, dont worry about it. Your kid=do whatever you want IMO. I know Im guilty of it. How do you think I get mine to sit back in her seat after telling her a couple of times!! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread