Subframe conectors

510Terminator

Established Member
Just has subframe connectors installed this past weekend and man oh man does the car feel so much better dont know how i went so long without doing this mod..next is a full irs bushing kit. Just wanted to share!!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

MysticRob

Established Member
Just has subframe connectors installed this past weekend and man oh man does the car feel so much better dont know how i went so long without doing this mod..next is a full irs bushing kit. Just wanted to share!!

What, no specifics? Clue us in brother! :beer:

510Terminator

Established Member
Theres a local guy where i live who does cutom fabrication basically made from scratch. They are full length He fabricated them so made as much contact with the frame as possible added the brackets for the seat bolts and welded all the contact points. He does alot of custom work..i watched him do the whole thing..he did a great job they came out real good.

510Terminator

Established Member
Im pretty sure he could probably do that..it would probably be best if you talked with him. His shop is in vallejo. Ill see if hes on here

eaglesnick

Established Member

MysticRob

Established Member
Ouch, that's more expensive than the KB system. I'm hoping to buy something, or have something made, that's just as good, but much cheaper than either of those.

eaglesnick

Established Member
Ouch, that's more expensive than the KB system. I'm hoping to buy something, or have something made, that's just as good, but much cheaper than either of those.

R&D is not cheap, I would rather pay a little more on a product that has been tested than just pay someone to weld a bunch of metal to the bottom of my car, but that's JMO.

MysticRob

Established Member
R&D is not cheap, I would rather pay a little more on a product that has been tested than just pay someone to weld a bunch of metal to the bottom of my car, but that's JMO.

LOL, a bit of exaggeration or misunderstanding I think. If the materials are the same, but it's cheaper to create and install, I don't think it's "just welding a bunch of metal to the bottom of my car."

OP, I'm still very interested if your man can come up with a system like this for less cost and install. Thanks!:beer:

MysticRob

Established Member
Bob, the OP gave me the welder's contact name so I could reach out via facebook and if he gets back to me I'll see what he says about custom making subs like the KB and Stifflers systems with the jacking rails. Will post update when I get one.

OP, when you get a chance can you post pics of the work your man did for you?

Users who are viewing this thread