Subordinate GT orders BOSS down

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
Finally got a run with BOSS the other night, it was a beautiful orange 12' that im pretty sure was stock. I recognized the guy, hangs at biffs on fridays, so if hes here can chime in:rolling:

Cruising home from a friends house about 3am i see the BOSS get on the highway infornt of me pretty fast so i speed up to catch him. LOL As as soon i got next to him he already had his window down with a huge grin signaling "lets run" :rockon: cool ass dude. So we start at about 60 both in 3rd im sure, and honk it off. I jumped out about a car or so and held that till about 130 where we shut it down. I thought for sure he was gonna get me on the top end but never lost or gain ANY ground. After the shut down, huge thumbs up from both and we parted:beer:

My car, 13 GT 3.31 with tune and axle back only. Im almost 100% hes bone stock. I think i remember talking to him once and said he didnt want to touch his BOSS. Great race cool dude:beer:

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
thanks man! make the trade...mine is a tempermantal bitch but when she runs she runs well lol

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
Seems just about right. My 13' GT M6 with cat delete and BAMA 91 tune vs my buddies bone stock 13' BOSS from 40-120ish had me out on him by about 1.5-2 cars on 3 different runs. Good kill OP. I would love a BOSS.

Users who are viewing this thread