Sucks to be these kids...This car is HOTTT!!!

jlauth

Established Member
Those cars are not to bad, or at least they have my respect. This would be horrible, it makes me want to carry and extinguisher in my car.

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
Does anyone know what caused that? BKL L2k mentioned something about a cruise control recall, but I don't know what car he was referring to.

Dallas_5.0

Established Member
that would suck to spend all that time moding my car...or any car for that matter...and have to just set and watch it burn up...knowing you cant do shit about it!!!

2004mustanggt

Banned
Dallas_5.0 said:
that would suck to spend all that time moding my car...or any car for that matter...and have to just set and watch it burn up...knowing you cant do shit about it!!!

sounded like the cruise control went to his lightning. the VW could of had electrical problems or whoever built the car serioulsy ***ed up. or too much psi. could have been a lot of things.

95riosnake

Established Member
this has me thinkin of pickin up a small fire extinguisher (probably halon, not some APC junk) to keep in the trunk...I couldn't imagine just having to sit there and watch while my car burned to the ground

Users who are viewing this thread