Sucks when you live in MI and get your GT350 just in time for winter...

PACIFICGREENSVT

Established Member
I had to do that after Lidio tuned my car,550whp 3in of snow 25 miles to get home so I made sure I had some snow tires on it when I picked it up.

8gtoklr

Established Member
They seem to be ok ....and costs twice as much. Enjoy OP make sure to post snow pics!

porsche-turbo-levi-finland-feb-unknown-driver-powerslides-car-driving-experience-snow-ice-press-.jpg

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
No buy a winter car with the money he used for winter tires smh. He will kill the value of that car

Some people really don't care about the value and want to enjoy the car as much as they can. I personally would do the same because it makes no sense to me to spend $50K+ on a car to have it sit in the garage for a few months.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
No buy a winter car with the money he used for winter tires smh. He will kill the value of that car

Well when you buy your own GT350, you are welcome to let it sit in your garage and look pretty while this guy is out enjoying his.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
I always say I'm going to drive my toys in the snow, then decide its best to stick with the Raptor for the shit weather.
Im the guy you wanna buy a car from, as they don't get driven much!

Users who are viewing this thread