Super Bowl 46!!!!

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Giants or Patriots ?

Predictions ?

Thanks
:beer:
maybe you should post this in the proper forum so those that give a shit can engage you in useless banter while the game is going on. have no clue why you posted in pics and vids seeing as how you posted neither

Bri03GT

I Cant Stop Modding
Established Member
Right

maybe you should post this in the proper forum so those that give a shit can engage you in useless banter while the game is going on. have no clue why you posted in pics and vids seeing as how you posted neither

I see members post stuff about the UFC all the time in pics and videos, why know its a problem > ?

:bash:

05slvrgt

Real bits of panther.
Established Member
I came into this thread expecting pictures you had taken while there. I guess that is due to which section we are in. Slightly disappointed.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I see members post stuff about the UFC all the time in pics and videos, why know its a problem > ?

:bash:
maybe because you don't have a vid or pic to go with the post maybe. and just because they post in the wrong forum doesn't make it the right forum for your post. and I call your :bash: aand raise you a :poke: and a :bash:

mdamman003

Established Member
got myself 300 bucks off of 2 25$ squares from that safety...forgot who was playing though...somebody won...good for them

Lions 2013!!!

AnthonyNoz

Established Member
bradshaw-falls-sb45.jpg

i love my giants! 2013 repeat!

Users who are viewing this thread