super snake

ralphcobra

Established Member
Just got the call from Shelby that they are ready for my car. I've only had it for a year waiting for this . Going to drive it out to Vegas from Georgia and have a sweet time doing so. After I drop the car at SAI, might consider a trip to the Chicken Ranch, any suggestions or advise.After waiting for a year, I guess the next 8-10 weeks will fly by pretty quick. Can't wait to seriously smoke some asphalt. Ralph:pepper::beer:

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
Just got the call from Shelby that they are ready for my car. I've only had it for a year waiting for this . Going to drive it out to Vegas from Georgia and have a sweet time doing so. After I drop the car at SAI, might consider a trip to the Chicken Ranch, any suggestions or advise.After waiting for a year, I guess the next 8-10 weeks will fly by pretty quick. Can't wait to seriously smoke some asphalt. Ralph:pepper::beer:

Ralph - Remember the break-in period, 25 mile round trip with full cool down between each 25 miles, for the first 300 miles. I have 148 on my Super Snake and and plan to do another 25 tomorrow.

Are you are doing the 725? Shelby/Eibach?

R

Last edited:

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
lmao @ andy, i was thinking the same thing..lol..

congrats and show us some before shots and then in 8-10 weeks i fully expect to see after:beer:

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
but what can he do with the other 23??:poke:

i would just enjoy the ride and pass up the ranch, i do not know if i could handle seeing a forum member on hbo!

rdsnk46

Established Member
but what can he do with the other 23??:poke:

i would just enjoy the ride and pass up the ranch, i do not know if i could handle seeing a forum member on hbo!

I see it now, (Camera pans to Ranch parking lot with SS GT-500 parked):burnout:

Hissssss

Fox body lover
Established Member
Congrats, its going to be sick, I am waiting to see pics and hear your driving impressions ASAP!

Users who are viewing this thread