Super Street Shootout 2 @ Salinas Speedway

Dr.Jay

Out of my mind. Back in 5
Established Member
Here's a vid I found of the event that took place May 31 and June 1st in Salinas, PR. There's a couple of fast cars there, hope you guys enjoy :beer:

[ame="http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Super-Street-Shootout-2_164788.htm"]Super Street Shootout 2 @ Salinas Speedway Puerto - Video[/ame]

SSS2_low2.jpg

ghost96gt

Shoot to Thill
Established Member
damn some sick cars there!!! haha funny shit putting the flashers on the mustang thats a slap in the face..... That 03 spun all the way through 3rd damn to bad it didnt hook up better....

ravenater23

i think wheelie bars on a fwd is to keep weight from transferring to the back of the car that is why the wheelies bars are touching the ground at all times but i may be wrong

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice event. Looked like that yellow Mustang early on almost lost it.

Dr.Jay

Established Member
It was great... I have some pictures also, some of which have women showing more than we bargained for :banana: :-D

Nazman

Established Member
Here's a vid I found of the event that took place May 31 and June 1st in Salinas, PR. There's a couple of fast cars there, hope you guys enjoy :beer:

Super Street Shootout 2 @ Salinas Speedway Puerto - Video

SSS2_low2.jpg

Hey....cool! Some very quick imports there....how about some "Rotores!" LOL!

Im from Ponce my self.....where in Ponce are you from?

Last time I was at the island I went to the La Pista en Ponce at El Tuque.

How are the events there?

Naz

Impetuous

Common sense isn't common
Established Member
I'm from the Island too. I'm glad that there's some representation showing what can we do. Most people don't know that the world's fastest rotaries are from PR.

Nazman
it seems like you have a nice ride going on. I like n/a cars and you got one impressive mofo! Btw, I'm from Yauco. Take care!

Epi

Dr.Jay

Established Member
Hey....cool! Some very quick imports there....how about some "Rotores!" LOL!

Im from Ponce my self.....where in Ponce are you from?

Last time I was at the island I went to the La Pista en Ponce at El Tuque.

How are the events there?

Naz

I'm from Rio Canas, most people around here know me because I'm the one with the Mustang that makes a loud whistling noise :D

Street racing these days is almost down to zero, given they're letting street racers use the track every Tuesday, so it's all good :beer:

There's a mean 2.8H nitrous Kenne Bell Cobra that's mean as hell around here, awesome car :rockon:

Oh, and if I posted the pics here, I'd get banned so fast it'd make my head spin :pepper:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread