Superbowl 2014

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
well i'm glad to see that its not in FL again. I think NY/NJ will be interesting. Would love to see a snowy superbowl

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
I'm gonna start saving! Can't wait! Tickets are probably gonna be through the roof here...

deadpres

everyday is caturday
Established Member
I don't mind the idea. Every other year in Miami gets a little boring. Need a new place to travel. See ya'll in Dallas 2011 :beer:

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
At first, I thought it was dumb. But, I think it's good to switch it up. I would like to see it go back to a warmer climate area after 2014 but I think this is pretty cool to make happen once.

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
I feel if they are real Fans and real Football players it doesn't matter where its played. People will watch and people will play. Honestly perfect conditions every Superbowl? Yeah its nice for the media and entertainment but I dont care. Its Football, regular season games are played no matter what. Try Lambeau or Foxboro.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Regular season games and cold weather games during the playoffs due to home field advantage rules is great. Playing the Super Bowl in a blizzard is retarded. I want to see the best team win and not have the weather be a factor.

Raven519

Established Member
Regular season games and cold weather games during the playoffs due to home field advantage rules is great. Playing the Super Bowl in a blizzard is retarded. I want to see the best team win and not have the weather be a factor.

NEWSFLASH its not a blizzard at all times during the winter in NJ. OH and football is an ALL WEATHER SPORT, so the best team will win reguardless of the weather. Its sad that people are bitching cause the game is gonna be in a cold area. Over the last 5 years the average temp has been in the mid 40s on Feb 2.

on a side note, reguardless of what the papers and all other media outlets are saying...The Superbowl is in NJ, not NY.

I will be going though, so thats all that matters to me...:banana:

Common

Established Member
How many of you retards that are against this know that the game is played in Northern NJ or NYC metro area?

It is the greatest ****ing city in the world first of all. Second, the market here is massive and if cold weather will prevent you women from watching a supposedly very manly sport because the temperature isn't the perfect 80* then you faggots should pick bowling as your new favorite sport.

I for one am happy as heck that NJ/NY got the Super Bowl. I'm tired of seeing people walking around in shorts and Hawaiian shirts on Super Bowl Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread