Superbowl 2014

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I don't know. I just noticed that he was banned one day while look for an old thread. He's back now. I'd imagine that he probably just had an accumulation of infractions.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
NEWSFLASH its not a blizzard at all times during the winter in NJ. OH and football is an ALL WEATHER SPORT, so the best team will win reguardless of the weather. Its sad that people are bitching cause the game is gonna be in a cold area. Over the last 5 years the average temp has been in the mid 40s on Feb 2.

on a side note, reguardless of what the papers and all other media outlets are saying...The Superbowl is in NJ, not NY.

I will be going though, so thats all that matters to me...:banana:

Well no shit sherlock. The point is, the chances of inclement weather on Feb 2 is a helluva lot higher in NY/NJ than it is in the south. On ESPN they said the average temperature on Feb 2 was down into the lower 30's, and with all the snow storms the past couple of years, I'd say that's just great Super Bowl weather. :rollseyes

How many of you retards that are against this know that the game is played in Northern NJ or NYC metro area?

It is the greatest ****ing city in the world first of all. Second, the market here is massive and if cold weather will prevent you women from watching a supposedly very manly sport because the temperature isn't the perfect 80* then you faggots should pick bowling as your new favorite sport.

It's not going to prevent anyone from watching. Massive market? Any city that hosts a SB is a massive market.

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
I don't care where it's held, but I really would prefer that the weather was not a huge factor, the game has enough story lines without that one.

Slug Fest

not amused
Established Member
Football was meant to be played outside in ANY weather... I think a snow bowl would be the balls... besides I hate all the domed arena ball sally ass teams having the advantage... screw em!

canibus

Established Member
What you guys fail to realize, is that the superbowl seats are filled by media, media friends and contest winners. The average joe that get's lucky enough to get a seat, pays a rediculous amount. With that said, Hope it hails soccer ball sized rocks.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Sick, I can go watch the Eagles in the super bowl.

That's the funniest thing I've read all week. That out of the way, playing the Superbowl in cold weather with the possibility of snow/blizzard is stupid. There are too many viable altenatives where weather will not play a potential spoiler for teams. Dallas, Houston, New Orleans, San Francisco, San Diego, etc.....People should be able to go enjoy the game, the weather, and the host city. :beer:

Raven519

Established Member
Well no shit sherlock. The point is, the chances of inclement weather on Feb 2 is a helluva lot higher in NY/NJ than it is in the south. On ESPN they said the average temperature on Feb 2 was down into the lower 30's, and with all the snow storms the past couple of years, I'd say that's just great Super Bowl weather. :rollseyes

It's not going to prevent anyone from watching. Massive market? Any city that hosts a SB is a massive market.

Of course there is a chance...its OUTDOORS, Football should never be played indoors, its an outdoor game where weather should be a factor. Sorry if you southern people can't take alittle cold or chance of snow. I hope it snows, that would make the game even better.

Now i hate NY city, but saying its not a massive market is just dumb. No other city in the US can come close to it.

Users who are viewing this thread