supercharged ss trailblazer

Status
Not open for further replies.

20blackone00

Ridin Rims
Established Member
so last night i was on my way to a local car meet and i was driving down the freeway. i see a silver lowered car and thought "i think thats a ss trailblazer." ive raced one from a dig and smoked him so i wante to see what i would do on the freeway with one...so i take it outta overdrive and get next to him but before i could even look over he had already taken off and i had to play catch up (cheap take off), as he took off he waved to me out the window and he obvioulsy won. The coolest thing about it was that it was supercharged (i could hear the scream soooooo loud). So i got next to him again and rolled my window and said on 3 honks...so we went and we were even then he slighty pulled me about half a panel from 65 till 115...it was fun...the funny part was that he ended up going to the same car meet and i got to talk to him and he said he was putting down 530 hp to the wheels (it was rwd) and he had 4 pounds of boost. even though i lost i was very happy cause i kept up...i thought i was gonna get smoked!! haha

SADF

Established Member
I found that out a little while ago. Guy came in and said that his was rwd.

SVT_Gixxer1000

Crazy Canadian
Established Member
Fade 2 Black said:
That's cool for sure, I just wonder how long his transmission will remain in the correct number of pieces. :eek:

I hear thats a problem with them, thats assureing to know.:D

quick

Established Member
Fade 2 Black said:
That's cool for sure, I just wonder how long his transmission will remain in the correct number of pieces. :eek:
If its stock it won't last long. Even a fully built 4l60 is on borrowed time with 500+ rwhp and his weight.

20blackone00

Ridin Rims
Established Member
Fade 2 Black said:
haha yea he told me already blew it up and he has a fully built one in there haha thats funny that u said that lol

NORCALSTI

Established Member
wow funny that i blew the tranny thanks bro appreciate that. Seriously if you want to race this weekend we can and we can go off the line and My truck is bone stock internals with 4.5 psi boost and you have LFP stage 2 cams,LFP stage 2 heads,LFP forged bottom end, SCT big air 2400 MAF, 6lb Lower pulley, C&L Inlet Tube,MagnaFlow Exhaust, X-Pipe, High Flow Cats, Nitto DR's you should have smoked me easily I shouldnt even have had a chance. We have a nice stompin ground out here in frisco.

4.5 psi boost stock block 12.7@109 with 2.1 60 foot time. STOCK LS2 just added a maggie thats it. I have the 275 40 17 drag rads on again and thing hooks like crazy on 275 45 20 doesnt hook as you can see with the 2.1 60 foot. Also it was in truckin magazine last month and i have a photo shoot set up in Jan of 08 for a full cover spread and i should have the new engine in. With the 275 40 17 its like running a 5.10 rear end gear and since the tires/wheels weigh like 60 pounds less moves even better. with the drag radials on it should pull 1.6 60 foot times because it launches harder than my sti wrx which ran a 12.2@111 and my 1/8 mile time on my sti was 88.1 with a 1.6 60 foot time i trapped a higher mph in the truck with a 2.1 60 foot time.

I have my own site www.tbssowners.com few guys in there run good times also. I just got my ported l92 heads today and should be done with the 480 ci LSX block in the next couple of weeks. im waiting for the new magnacharger TVS blower which puts the mp122 to shame and supports over 1300 crank hp the unit is sweet and a bolt on deal.

i have a 2.8 pulley im hoping to put on over the weekend should get me to 7 psi boost and ill tune it in and should be fine on pump gas. So if you want to line up this weekend you can send me a pm or [email protected] is my email. You should be able to put my STOCK LS2 5300 pound pig with driver to shame with your heads/cam and all the other mods you have had easily... i hope... Truck sounds really good also I have to say.

12sec.gif

untitled.gif

th_Movie_0001.gif

th_04-15-07_0012.gif

M6.jpg

m16.gif

s3.jpg

silandtbss.jpg

coversdone2.jpg

Last edited:

chevytosvt

Guns go bang
Established Member
NORCALSTI said:
wow funny that i blew the tranny thanks bro appreciate that. Seriously if you want to race this weekend we can and we can go off the line and My truck is bone stock internals with 4.5 psi boost and you have LFP stage 2 cams,LFP stage 2 heads,LFP forged bottom end, SCT big air 2400 MAF, 6lb Lower pulley, C&L Inlet Tube,MagnaFlow Exhaust, X-Pipe, High Flow Cats, Nitto DR's you should have smoked me easily I shouldnt even have had a chance. We have a nice stompin ground out here in frisco.

4.5 psi boost stock block 12.7@109 with 2.1 60 foot time. STOCK LS2 just added a maggie thats it. I have the 275 40 17 drag rads on again and thing hooks like crazy on 275 45 20 doesnt hook as you can see with the 2.1 60 foot. Also it was in truckin magazine last month and i have a photo shoot set up in Jan of 08 for a full cover spread and i should have the new engine in. With the 275 40 17 its like running a 5.10 rear end gear and since the tires/wheels weigh like 60 pounds less moves even better. with the drag radials on it should pull 1.6 60 foot times because it launches harder than my sti wrx which ran a 12.2@111 and my 1/8 mile time on my sti was 88.1 with a 1.6 60 foot time i trapped a higher mph in the truck with a 2.1 60 foot time.

I have my own site www.tbssowners.com few guys in there run good times also. I just got my ported l92 heads today and should be done with the 480 ci LSX block in the next couple of weeks. im waiting for the new magnacharger TVS blower which puts the mp122 to shame and supports over 1300 crank hp the unit is sweet and a bolt on deal.

i have a 2.8 pulley im hoping to put on over the weekend should get me to 7 psi boost and ill tune it in and should be fine on pump gas. So if you want to line up this weekend you can send me a pm or [email protected] is my email. You should be able to put my STOCK LS2 5300 pound pig with driver to shame with your heads/cam and all the other mods you have had easily... i hope... Truck sounds really good also I have to say.

Cool :shrug:

20blackone00

Ridin Rims
Established Member
NORCALSTI said:

u kept up i think because im running so rich like PIG rich haha it maxs out my wideband haha

NORCALSTI

Established Member
20blackone00 said:
NORCALSTI said:

u kept up i think because im running so rich like PIG rich haha it maxs out my wideband haha

Lets meet up tonight and we can run off the dig and i have my tune real rich right now anyway so that doesnt matter to me. i gave you my email. Im sure you do your own tuning right? Are you using hp tuners? With your 6psi pulley on top of that I shouldnt even stand a chance with my 4.5 but we can race then ill swap to a 2.8 pulley and tune my truck in tommorrow and then i can see how I do against you with the 7 psi pulley. both our tunes are rich and i pulled on you on the freeway the off the line race will be interesting to see.

Just a question how much was total cost for your motor shipped out to you?? One of my buddys is doing a kenny bell on his and looking to get a new engine built and you pulled the motor out yourself or do you have a shop do all the work for you? The lightnings are easy to pull the motor and tranny out of when we did my buddys.

Last edited:

20blackone00

Ridin Rims
Established Member
NORCALSTI said:
20blackone00 said:
Lets meet up tonight and we can run off the dig and i have my tune real rich right now anyway so that doesnt matter to me. i gave you my email. Im sure you do your own tuning right? Are you using hp tuners? With your 6psi pulley on top of that I shouldnt even stand a chance with my 4.5 but we can race then ill swap to a 2.8 pulley and tune my truck in tommorrow and then i can see how I do against you with the 7 psi pulley. both our tunes are rich and i pulled on you on the freeway the off the line race will be interesting to see.

Just a question how much was total cost for your motor shipped out to you?? One of my buddys is doing a kenny bell on his and looking to get a new engine built and you pulled the motor out yourself or do you have a shop do all the work for you? The lightnings are easy to pull the motor and tranny out of when we did my buddys.

i would but im hella busy tonight...i gotta chill with some people and i just bog out down low anyways...i have a tuner for my tunning and my motor shipped was somewhere around 8 shipped...im not positive...a shop pulled my motor out and installed the new one

NORCALSTI

Established Member
20blackone00 said:
NORCALSTI said:
i would but im hella busy tonight...i gotta chill with some people and i just bog out down low anyways...i have a tuner for my tunning and my motor shipped was somewhere around 8 shipped...im not positive...a shop pulled my motor out and installed the new one

Come on are you serious?? leave for a few minutes or when your done chillen with your people come race me. We will be in the area racing till late because last saturday night we raced till 3am after that show let out. I got a spot by my house here in SF that we have been racing at for a while now. Ditch your friends and come out i have about 4 buddys that i can bring with cameras so we can get the runs on film. No rolling starts just str8 up off the line.

Is your tuner local??? Hopefully not mail order tunes. And the motor built complete everything was 8k plus shop fees?? so total like 10-12k right.

Last edited:

NORCALSTI

Established Member
nathank said:
Everyone wants to pick on the work trucks.

no not really actually he came up to me on the freeway revving and flooring his truck to get me to race so he picked on me first ;)

NORCALSTI

Established Member
CHIZ said:
i'd love to see the vid...

Yah hopefully he can come thru to race me. Ill take a vid at 4.5 psi boost then next day come back wiht 7 psi pulley in. I have a meth injection set up I ordered which ill hopefully get in soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread