supercharged ss trailblazer

Status
Not open for further replies.

NORCALSTI

Established Member
EDITED BY Fade 2 Black - Read the forum rules. DO NOT dig up threads that are years old!

Last edited by a moderator:

Darren5.0L

Triple Supercharged!
Established Member
I was wondering why I had just read a thread from 3 years ago that was bumped to the top. Seriously, maybe just roll by his house and throw a brick through the window with "Git!" written on it or something.

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
I guess the folks in Kalifornia are just plain bored...stalking each other on random message boards begging....

skipthedrummer

Established Member
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A 275/40 AND A 275/45 IS 5 PERCENT OF 10.8 INCHES IN HEIGHT. THAT'S ONLY HALF OF AN INCH DIFFERENCE!

Sorry folks, his constant tire size mentioning was seriously bothering me. Especially making reference to there being a 5 inch difference of size with these tires.

02REDSVT

alienfreek
Established Member
^^^ LOL I cant believe I even read most of this thread... its ****ing pathetic how you're picking on this 19 year old who just wanted to go get drunk...lol Lots of young kids talk shit man, get over it. I'm getting the impression this race between you guys on the freeway was a lot closer than you make it seem. You should know how much money it takes to highly modify a vehicle, and at 19, I highly doubt he was in any position to continually beat on his L... You're talking about putting on DRs.. does he have them too? Or are you just gonna hook then brag about beating him while hes on a street tire? Go race a built/whippled Lightning. Yours, in theory, sounds like a comparable truck. That should be a good race.

skipthedrummer

Established Member
^^^ LOL I cant believe I even read most of this thread... its ****ing pathetic how you're picking on this 19 year old who just wanted to go get drunk...lol Lots of young kids talk shit man, get over it. I'm getting the impression this race between you guys on the freeway was a lot closer than you make it seem. You should know how much money it takes to highly modify a vehicle, and at 19, I highly doubt he was in any position to continually beat on his L... You're talking about putting on DRs.. does he have them too? Or are you just gonna hook then brag about beating him while hes on a street tire? Go race a built/whippled Lightning. Yours, in theory, sounds like a comparable truck. That should be a good race.

I got my Lightning when I was 18, and it was all I could do to have it paid off by now, (I'm 20).

I don't know how in the world he can drop 14 grand on the motor set up and be 19. Especially don't understand how he could spend 14 grand on a motor and not have the tune be spot on. It would be, and always is, my first priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread