supercharged ss trailblazer

Status
Not open for further replies.

NORCALSTI

Established Member
havent talked to dave i pulled my interior out to redo my system havent had a chance to talk to him

NORCALSTI

Established Member
1 12w6v2 with a 500/1 jl amp Im selling my pretty much new jl audio 300/4 becuase i need more power for my mids and highs.

20blackone00

Ridin Rims
Established Member
NORCALSTI said:
1 12w6v2 with a 500/1 jl amp Im selling my pretty much new jl audio 300/4 becuase i need more power for my mids and highs.

for how much...i got mb quarts in the door that dont have an amp yet and i wanna get them louder...

NORCALSTI

Established Member
20blackone00 said:
for how much...i got mb quarts in the door that dont have an amp yet and i wanna get them louder...

200 and amp is fine. with 75rmsx4 on a 4 ohm and in your small truck will be loud. you will have to get a amp kit and all that which is a easy install. on my f150 ext cab i have the stock 50x4 rms and its freakin loud.

Last edited:

20blackone00

Ridin Rims
Established Member
NORCALSTI said:
200 and amp is fine. with 75rmsx4 on a 4 ohm and in your small truck will be loud. you will have to get a amp kit and all that which is a easy install. on my f150 ext cab i have the stock 50x4 rms and its freakin loud.

well the fronts are mb quarts and the back are stock but i need an amp cause there not loud...i might wanna buy that off u

NORCALSTI

Established Member
what series mb quarts and if rear are stocks we can just turn down the gain nothing major.

NORCALSTI

Established Member
the mb quart rua 213 is rated 35-90 watts at 4 ohms so this amp will be more than fine for that. now for the stock ones id just get something to replace those because if you turn it up the amps gonna prob blow them up or just turn the gain down.. way down lol

20blackone00

Ridin Rims
Established Member
NORCALSTI said:
the mb quart rua 213 is rated 35-90 watts at 4 ohms so this amp will be more than fine for that. now for the stock ones id just get something to replace those because if you turn it up the amps gonna prob blow them up or just turn the gain down.. way down lol

yea i was just gonna turn the gain down until i can buy some new ones for the back...what should i get for the back?? what would u guy and how much r they??

20blackone00

Ridin Rims
Established Member

NORCALSTI

Established Member
im home after 5pm free the weekend do you have a install kit allready?

**** i need to get the video from these guys.

20blackone00

Ridin Rims
Established Member
NORCALSTI said:
im home after 5pm free the weekend do you have a install kit allready?

**** i need to get the video from these guys.

oo ok...naw i dont...i would probably have a shop install it...and yea get those videos

NORCALSTI

Established Member
20blackone00 said:
oo ok...naw i dont...i would probably have a shop install it...and yea get those videos

we can do it at the house get a install kit and we can bust it out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread