Supercharger HOT!!!!

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
AHHHHH....okay....and thats exactly what the coolant is doing...its not boiling out, but you can see that its at a rolling boil inside...at least thats what it seems like. My new pump just got here from Tousley, hopefully get her installed today or at the latest, this weekend. Hopefully it stops the boiling and put my mind at ease. thanks for the information man, I appreciate it. :beer:

One more time. Have you checked to see if the pump is working?

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Just pull the relay and use a jumper wire. You should see the fluid circulating in the res.
ICJumper.jpg

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Or just look to see if fluid is being pumped into the reservoir. Turn the car on, let it run for a couple minutes as there is a delay on when the pump turns on unless it has been tuned out. Pull the cap off of the reservoir and look where the hose running from under the blower runs into the back of the reservoir. Coolant should be squirting out of it. Or do the relay mod. Either way. Since you don't know where this is, or if it is working by looking at it, I am going to bet my house that what you are seeing is the fluid churning as it normally should.

wjurls

More money than brains
Established Member
Or just look to see if fluid is being pumped into the reservoir. Turn the car on, let it run for a couple minutes as there is a delay on when the pump turns on unless it has been tuned out. Pull the cap off of the reservoir and look where the hose running from under the blower runs into the back of the reservoir. Coolant should be squirting out of it. Or do the relay mod. Either way. Since you don't know where this is, or if it is working by looking at it, I am going to bet my house that what you are seeing is the fluid churning as it normally should.

This exactly!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread