Supercharger off to Posi

crazy4life

Established Member
I was bored today so I took my supercharger off and sent it to Brian at Posi Performance for a race port and polish. Took about two hours to remove and pack up. Also sent him my L&M plenum to be port matched to the supercharger. :pepper: Now the wait to get it back. Hopefully I can get it back by Friday of next week and put it back on the weekend. I will post up pics when I get it back.
Pictures Here

supercharger pictures by 420fitter - Photobucket

Last edited:

Leonard 95

Established Member
Damn, this is the exact thing I am planning on doing, same t/b and plenum and have posi port it. Should be a huge improvement!

crazy4life

Established Member
Really looking to lower my IAT2 temps. My IAT2 temps in the summer at a red light would climb to 140-150 degrees. That was before putting on the lower pulley. Any HP gains would be a plus. I did have Jon Lund tune it a couple weeks ago so I have numbers before the port. It was 552 RWHP and 549 Trq. (on a mustang) so maybe when I get it back I get another tune on the dyno and see what I pick up. Also adding one of Van's Heat Exchangers and a larger degas bottle to help with the IAT2 temps. Will definitly post up pics when I get it back.

Quade

Old Man.
Established Member
With Ya Crazy, Hand delivered my Blower to POSI last Sat. Man, you talk about an awesome machine shop. I saw about every kind of late model blower Ford ever used. Also, got an education on the good and bad of supercharger porting. Really nice guy and for him to open up the shop for me on Sat. really helped me out. Glad other people are using him....

ZXMustang

Banned
Im using him too. Cant wait for my race port and Justin from VMP's 2.2pulley/nose drive for the stock blower. That with a CAI, lethals offroad X and some tunning should make 600rwhp with no problem on 93. Also, Im going to remove that hood blanket and i'll bet that blower is just going to scream!!

kent1

Established Member
Really looking to lower my IAT2 temps. My IAT2 temps in the summer at a red light would climb to 140-150 degrees. That was before putting on the lower pulley. Any HP gains would be a plus. I did have Jon Lund tune it a couple weeks ago so I have numbers before the port. It was 552 RWHP and 549 Trq. (on a mustang) so maybe when I get it back I get another tune on the dyno and see what I pick up. Also adding one of Van's Heat Exchangers and a larger degas bottle to help with the IAT2 temps. Will definitly post up pics when I get it back.

I believe you make a little over 600 hp after the new mods are done. Post up the results after you are thru for the rest of us to see. Thanks! :rockon:

Quade

Old Man.
Established Member
I took him the VMP 67 TB and "D" Plenum also. Sticking with the 2.6 upper for now, but, installed the I.W. overdrive lower today. Lethal X is going on tomarrow feeding a magnaflow catback. All this with about 10 other things I have to do before March 3rd, and its driving me insane not being able to drive it.....

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
I was bored today so I took my supercharger off and sent it to Brian at Posi Performance for a race port and polish. Took about two hours to remove and pack up. Also sent him my L&M plenum to be port matched to the supercharger. :pepper: Now the wait to get it back. Hopefully I can get it back by Friday of next week and put it back on the weekend. I will post up pics when I get it back.
Pictures Here

supercharger pictures by 420fitter - Photobucket

Get ready for some new pic's.:beer:

Oh and more power.:thumbsup:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
I took him the VMP 67 TB and "D" Plenum also. Sticking with the 2.6 upper for now, but, installed the I.W. overdrive lower today. Lethal X is going on tomarrow feeding a magnaflow catback. All this with about 10 other things I have to do before March 3rd, and its driving me insane not being able to drive it.....

Yours will be completely ready tomorrow afternoon. Pretty much finished now but need to clean it up and then put it back together. Call me at 502-222-0488 during the day on when you want to pick it up. I got a Chiropractor appt at 11:00 though lol.

Quade

Old Man.
Established Member
AWESOME BRO!!!!! I would say I will have to wait till Fri od Sat again considering I'm working 3rd right now. I will give you a call tomarrow some time and set-up a good time. Thanks again Posi...

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Blower is in my shop and out of the box. Nice packaging!!! It'll go out latest next Wednesday but I'll try and get it out Tuesday afternoon to make sure you have it back for next weekend. Starting on it this afternoon or Monday morning.

Thanks,
Brian

ZXMustang

Banned
Blower is in my shop and out of the box. Nice packaging!!! It'll go out latest next Wednesday but I'll try and get it out Tuesday afternoon to make sure you have it back for next weekend. Starting on it this afternoon or Monday morning.

Thanks,
Brian

Man I cant wait to send you mine. I do have a question. Do you cover shipping out of your own pocket Brian? Both ways?

crazy4life

Established Member
I can answer that for Brian. You pay shipping both ways. In my case from Philadelphia to Brian's shop in Kentucky the shipping was 27.00 one way via UPS. Also no porters that I know of pay for shipping.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Man I cant wait to send you mine. I do have a question. Do you cover shipping out of your own pocket Brian? Both ways?

I can answer that for Brian. You pay shipping both ways. In my case from Philadelphia to Brian's shop in Kentucky the shipping was 27.00 one way via UPS. Also no porters that I know of pay for shipping.

Exactly. Whatever it costs you to ship it to me I ask people to just add that onto the amount owed. Then I have the money to get it back to you. I don't get any huge discounts so believe me I don't ship it for any less. I just remind people to not use a friend of a friend and ship things for $10 and only add that amount onto the bill. It has happened though lol and I didn't ask for more money.:bash: Now I generally say exactly that to every single person to try and keep it from happening again.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
crazy4life your blower is boxed up and going out this afternoon. Thanks for your business I appreciate it.:thumbsup:

I'll pm your tracking number to you in a little while.

Thanks,
Brian

Users who are viewing this thread