Supercharger Pulley Suggestions?

OmahaStang

Established Member
Correct me if I'm wrong but I didnt' think BilletFlow made a 2.80 pulley?

For that reason I went with their 2.93 pulley (no idlers at this time) I have yet to install it but I'm just going to do the 2.93 for a while. Next year I'll probably add a lower and the idlers. I was thinking about the 2.80 also however like I said above I kind of wanted to stick with the billetflow non-slip pulley so I got the 2.93.

I can't wait to get it on and tuned. From a lot of reading I've done a very good combo is the 2.93 with a lower which eventually I'll run. I just wanted to do a 2.93 this time around for it will be easier and ok cheaper too.

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
OmahaStang said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but I didnt' think BilletFlow made a 2.80 pulley?

For that reason I went with their 2.93 pulley (no idlers at this time) I have yet to install it but I'm just going to do the 2.93 for a while. Next year I'll probably add a lower and the idlers. I was thinking about the 2.80 also however like I said above I kind of wanted to stick with the billetflow non-slip pulley so I got the 2.93.

I can't wait to get it on and tuned. From a lot of reading I've done a very good combo is the 2.93 with a lower which eventually I'll run. I just wanted to do a 2.93 this time around for it will be easier and ok cheaper too.
from what i heard, if you want to run a lower, a 2.93 and 4# is the best combo. but i'm going to run 2.76 and 3 after ported eaton:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread