Supercharger rebuild company

2003 Venomous

Established Member
I have a Cobra with a seized Lysholm 3.3L. I am wanting to keep the blower and know that it needs a rebuild.

Read about Jon Bond Performance and PSE Blower Service? Any recommendations for either of these or for another company? Any firsthand experiences as you can read reviews and those are not always a safe bet for a reference....

UPDATE********Wanted to close the loop, Ed Martinez at PSE Superchargers or whatever defunct business he may run these days is a scam artist. Steer clear of him, I did not and had a 9 month ordeal to get my money back after a lawyer and the OK Attorney Generals office got involved.

Last edited:

96dreamer

Established Member
I had Jon Bond look at two different blowers for me over the past few years. Both were Novi 2000's so its not an apples to apples comparison but each time he took the time to personally call me and explain what was going on even though they couldn't be rebuilt. While I can't vouch for the work since both blowers ended up being junk the customer service he provided would bring me back again.

N/Angel

Crazy Swiss Chick!
Established Member
Premium Member
From my personal experience I say stay away from PSE.
Started a project with them many years back, he still has our money and parts and never delivered, at the same time refused to return anything. Couldn't do anything from overseas.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Last edited:

2003 Venomous

Established Member
So I called Jon Bond a few times and left a message...he must be busy since he hasn't return phone calls.

Ed at PSE spoke to me and is quite knowledgeable. He used to work for/build the Lysholm blowers and I am contemplating going with him as it appears my options are limited with my niche blower. I would go with another blower all together, but I like being different and do not want to rearrange my fuel system and wiring to switch the intake back to PS of car.....keep y'all posted.

Open to other suggestions as well.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If you're comfortable with Ed at PSE, I'd focus there. Sometimes when I call a business a couple of times and leave messages, if they don't get back to me I move elsewhere since they appear to be too busy to return calls. I'm more comfortable when I get a connection and get to talk to someone right away.

Users who are viewing this thread