Superchargerrebuilds.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotrodvdog

Established Member
Anyone have any feedback on their service? I need my impeller replaced and was wondering if their impellers worked just as good.

swirk

'00 GT to '01 Cobra swap
Established Member
Not sure about their impeller work, but their seal and bearing replacement service was very good. Good communications.

THAITED

Established Member
Not sure about their impeller work, but their seal and bearing replacement service was very good. Good communications.

I kept my impeller stock but have the bearings upgrade to race ceramic bearings and they work great (you can over revv the crap out of it) Way more quiet than my old bearings.

01yellercobra

Established Member
I kept my impeller stock but have the bearings upgrade to race ceramic bearings and they work great (you can over revv the crap out of it) Way more quiet than my old bearings.

Did you replace everything yourself or send it in?

THAITED

Established Member
I took it apart at first but could not get the impeller out so I sent it in. It took 6 days total from sending it in and receiving it back.

justinschmidt1

Established Member
Just an FYI,

I sent my blower to this guy twice, first time it blew up in 2 weeks, second time it blew up in a matter of an HOUR!

STAY AWAY< FAR AWAY! DO some research, he is a scam artist!

JMBLOWNWS6

Established Member
Stay away. He screwed me. Sent my T trim to this guy and as soon as I put the belt on the impeller touched the volute. Stay away!

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
Does have a pretty strong disclaimer stating he is not reponsible for any parts or work done.

Maybe the parts but the work also???

If you have to prominently display that disclaimer on your website, I wonder about the quality of your work.

highcompression

...who ?
Established Member
This guy is a joke ! He doesnt sell the proper speed rated bearings. He grinds the #'s off the bearings and seals so you can't see that they're inferior parts. The output seal I bought from him leaked because he was so concerned with grinding the #'s off, he damaged the seal. He cost me hundreds of dollars. Search YouTube and watch the story of him blowing up someone's 10k dollar BMW engine. He even told me to put the thrust bearings in backward !

DO NOT deal with this Todd (Tom) Maness guy. 100% rip off. Has NO clue what he's doing.

Demonio

Established Member
hate scammer, people that spend there hard earned cash with this type of guys..thinking they will get good quality work and product to end up spending double the money to get it done right..

sc001

I've never been much of a forum guy, so I don't check them very often, but a good customer let me know of some unhappy people out there, so I though it necessary to go around to all the forums and hopefully get some of this negative energy going around rectified! First of all, we are not out to scam, cheat, or defraud anyone in any way (as you can find many positive posts as well), but it seems like that's the automatic assumption for some reason? The disclaimer is only because SO many people try to cheat us - and you have to understand, these are performance products that many inexperienced people regularly overspin, thrash, and push to the point of failure, and then try to blame anyone BUT themselves! We are here to help, not hurt! All parts installed carry the proper ratings and we are constantly looking for better parts. Any post that you may have seen in the past, or may see in the future, about us intentionally doing bad work and leaving a customer out to dry is either 1) missing our side of the story or 2) completely false. (Of course a major difficulty in resolving complaints comes when what the customer says happened, and what the parts show, don't match - that's usually when you see the posts, b/c a lot of times people don't want to own up to the fact that their overspinning it, or abusing it in some way, caused the problem - so they want to take it out on us, when we won't fix it for free, when the failure was not our fault.) But, if you ever have a problem with something PLEASE EMAIL US directly ([email protected]), so we can try to come to a resolution and make everybody happy - don't have the manpower to monitor 100's of forums, so we're not going to be constantly checking back here. Bashing us on the forums doesn't help you get resolution either, b/c we don't know you're upset unless we stumble upon it! We try very hard to keep 100% Positive feedback on eBay and the fact that we have 980+ Positive feedback, and counting, should count for something, and show that we care about trying to find resolution and keep people happy!

Last edited:

stradt03

Established Member
well at least they showed up to give their side of the story. It would be nice if they would address the claims of grinding model numbers off of the bearings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread